Gautam International School is an English medium Co-educational Senior Secondary school located in lush green Doon valley. The school was founded in 2000 following the vision and inspiration of Late Prof C.L Sharma. The school is affiliated to CBSE Board, New Delhi and provides quality education from Playgroup to Class XII.
Gautam International School in Dehradun helping the students from middle and lower-class families to attain a better education. The GIS, Indira Nagar follows the CBSE curriculum from Class I to Class XII. The school staff is dedicated to taking forth the mission of the school by devoting themselves to the noble cause of spreading education. The school is managed by the Gautam Educational Society. The school has separate decorated premises within the campus for Play Group to UKG with the name ‘Gautam Blosson School’, a feeder school to GIS.
Gautam International School Dehradun Affiliation
Gautam International School is a Senior Secondary School affiliated to the CBSE Board, New Delhi. The school offers classes from Nursery to Class XII
Gautam International School Dehradun Facilities
- Labs: GIS has computer labs accessible to students from Classes IV to XII with advanced hardware and software to cater to the students’ requirements. We have 20 to 25 systems. The internet is available at these labs and is used by students when required under the close supervision and guidance of their teachers.GIS also has Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Labs to cater to the needs of Middle and Senior wing. The labs are well lit and fitted with all equipment that is required to carry on the experiments and investigations.
- Smart Classroom: The school is well equipped with Smart Boards and LCD projectors from Class I to XII.
- Library: A School Library plays an integral role in teaching and learning and promotes wide reading, and motivates readers and learners for life. Both the libraries are well lit and have multifunctional space, where the students come and enjoy reading. The school library is enriched with a wide variety of resources which includes books, periodicals, reference books, textbooks, and Audio and Visual Cds to support the teaching and learning process.
- Dance & Music Room: There can be nothing better than Performing Arts to help young pupils to distress and express their feelings in a productive and creative manner. The school has a spacious room to teach various forms Dance & Music (both vocal & instrumental). Regular events are held to showcase the skills of our students in school and outside the school for competitions and fun activities.
- Sports: The school has a host of facilities that cater to the students’ needs. Apart from a sprawling playground, special areas are allotted for different games: Hard cemented court for Basketball, Multipurpose semi Football ground, Indoor/Activity area for Chess, Carom and Table Tennis. The school also provides coaching in martial arts, with students being trained in Taekwondo, which has enabled them to represent the school in various competitions and win several accolades.T
Admission in Gautam International School, Dehradun
Gautam International School takes admission on the basis of interview and registration. Parents can do registration directly at the school office.
Admission from Nursery to Class IX and XI will be done on the basis of parent-child interview or admission entrance examination and previous class passing certificate, whichever is applicable.
Admission – Play Group to UKG :
– Age group between 3 to 4 years
– Birth certificate or certificate from Gram Pradhan or other officials
Admission – Class 1 to 12 :
– Age more than 5 years
– Passing qualifying examination with documents/ mark sheet
– School leaving certificate/ Transfer certificate