Gautam International School is an English medium Co-educational Senior Secondary school located in lush green Doon valley. The school was founded in 2000 following the vision and inspiration of Late Prof C.L Sharma. The school is affiliated to CBSE Board, New Delhi and provides quality education from Nursery to Class XII.
Gautam International School in Dehradun helping the students from middle and lower class families to attain better education. The GIS, Indira Nagar follows CBSE curriculum from Class I to Class XII. The school staff is dedicated to take forth the mission of school by devoting themselves to the noble cause of spreading education. The school is manage by the Gautam Educational Society. The school has separate decorated premises within the campus for Play Group to UKG with name ‘Gautam Blosson School’, a feeder school to GIS.
Gautam International School Dehradun Affiliation
Gautam International School is an Senior Seconday School affiliated to the CBSE Board, New Delhi. The school offers classes from Nursery to Class XII.
Admission in Gautam International School, Dehradun
Gautam International School take admission on the basis of interview and registration. Parents can do registration directly at school office.
Admission from Nursery to Class IX and XI will be done on the basis of parent child interview or admission entrance examination and previous class passing certificate, whichever is applicable.
Admission – Play Group to UKG :
– Age group between 3 to 4 years
– Birth certificate or certificate from Gram Pradhan or other officials
Admission – Class 1 to 12 :
– Age more than 5 years
– Passing qualifying examination with documents/ marksheet
– School leaving certificate/ Transfer certificate
Gautam International School Dehradun Facilities
- Airy classrooms with best seating facility
- Playground with adequate space for outdoor and indoor sports
- Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratory
- Well stocked library
Co Curricular Activities in Gautam International School
– Physical Excercise, Yoga & Meditation
– Sports : Basketball , Football, Hockey, Table Tennis, Cricket , Badminton , Chess & Carrom board
– Club Activities : Health Club, Photography, Nature Study, Art & Craft, Elocution & Dramatics, Music and Dance