The school understands the importance of right balance between academics and sports and this organizes inter-house tournaments in Football, Cricket, Hockey, and Volleyball etc. With over 60 years of existence, The Heritage School has made his name with good academic result and co-curricular excellence.
The Heritage School Dehradun Curriculum
The Heritage School adheres to the curriculum that is outlined by ICSE which ensures general education without any of diversification of studies.
ICSE (Class X)
ICSE examination for class X it allows students to sit for 6 subjects and Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW). The standard of the examination assumes that a student has completed course of ten years duration (Classes I-X).
ISC (Class XII)
The Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination is designed with recommendation of the New Education Policy 1986, after two-year course of studies beyond Indian Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
The Heritage School Dehradun Facilities
- Co-curricular Activities : The school believes strongly in the inculcating the culture of on-stage activities games and sports. Since last 8 years, the school is organizing ‘Shri Rotvitosh Memorial’ inter school cricket competition which drew participation of 24 schools in Dehradun.
- Library : The school library can accommodate more than 200 students at once and has huge collection of books on all subjects, fiction or non-fiction.
- Science and Computer Labs : The computer labs are large, spacious and well-equipped with a computer for every student in the class so they can learn individually. The Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Labs are large, airy and well equipped with experienced and highly qualified teachers managing them.
Admission to The Heritage School Dehradun
- The school rolls out registration forms for the next academic year with effect from 1 October every year.
- The admission test take place in mid-November
- All candidates (except LKG) are required to appear for the test.
- Candidates who qualify the tests are admitted into the school.