Him Jyoti School, Dehradun is a residential girls school located at clean and calm envronment of Dehradun valley. It is a charitable school for weaker section of bright girls. Him Jyoti School is affiliated to CBSE.
Located at Sahastra Dhara road in Dehradun, Him Jyoti School is a charitable residential school for bright girls. It is established by Him Jyoti Foundation and then governor of Uttarakhand, Sudarshan Agarwal. Founded on 2005 for girls having weaker financial condition, Him Jyoti School has 10 acres of campus with world class facilities. Its main academic building was inaugurated by then CM Gen. B.C. Khanduri. Him Jyoti School, Dehradun offers a CBSE curriculum for Class V to XII.
Curriculum in Him Jyoti School, Dehradun
Him Jyoti School, Dehradun follows the curriculum as per CBSE norms for class V to XII. It offers several co-curricular activities like
- Art/Home Craft
- Editorial Club
Him Jyoti School, Dehradun Admission Process, Criteria
Him Jyoti School, Dehradun offers Class V to XII only and grants admission for Class V only.
- Admission will be done only through entrance test.
- Entrance Test registration will be from Oct-March till entrance exam
- Entrance testis conducted in different districts of Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand Girls having 60% or more are eligible for entrance test (Some seats are reserve for Sikkim Girls)
- Selection will be on merit
- Girls family should be below Rs 8000/- and age between 9-11 years
- One girl child per family are eligible for admission only.