Him Jyoti School, Dehradun is a residential girls’ school located in a clean and calm environment of Dehradun valley. It is a charitable school for weaker sections of bright girls. Him Jyoti School is affiliated to CBSE. The school offers classes from V to XII.
Located at Sahastra Dhara road in Dehradun, Him Jyoti School is a charitable residential school for bright girls. It is established by Him Jyoti Foundation and then governor of Uttarakhand, Sudarshan Agarwal. Founded in 2005 for girls having a weaker financial condition, Him Jyoti School has 10 acres of campus with world-class facilities. Its main academic building was inaugurated by then CM Gen. B.C. Khanduri. Him Jyoti School, Dehradun offers a CBSE curriculum for Class V to XII.
Curriculum in Him Jyoti School, Dehradun
The medium of instruction is English. The school is affiliated to the CBSE Board and follows the curriculum prescribed by the Board for Classes V to XII. The teaching and learning of English form an important part of the curriculum in the first year. Thereafter the girls learn all the subjects as per the CBSE curriculum.
Him Jyoti School, Dehradun Admission Process, Criteria
Him Jyoti School, Dehradun offers Class V to XII only and grants admission for Class V only.
- Admission will be done only through the entrance test.
- Entrance Test registration will be from Oct-March till entrance exam
- Entrance testis conducted in different districts of Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand Girls having 60% or more are eligible for entrance test (Some seats are reserve for Sikkim Girls)
- Selection will be on merit
- Girls family should be below Rs 8000/- and age between 9-11 years
- One girl child per family is eligible for admission only.