The Indian Academy has state of the art infrastructural facilities to impart high quality teaching and learning. The school has well trained staff and regular training, learning and development opportunities which improves teaching and learning practice.
Co-curricular Activities in Indian Academy, Dehradun
Sports : All students are encourage to participate in sporting activities like Football, Cricket, Netball, Badminton, Athletics etc.
Music : Indian Classical and Western music and folk dances classes are given to students. The musical instruments also played by students such as Casio, Tabla, Congo, Harmonium etc.
Drama & Dance : Folk, Classical and Western dance forms skills learn by students in school helps then to build self-confidence. The dramas perform at various occasions improve their language skills.
Personal Development : There are several clubs, magazine, competitions and groups in schools helping students in communication skills, imagination, leadership and teamwork.
Facilities in Indian Academy, Dehradun
The school has spacoius classrooms, large playgrounds, gardens and buildings. There are several laboratories each for different subjects and all equipped with latest equipments and modern apparatus. The school has indoor and outdoor sports facilities with Yoga and PT spaces.
Admission in Indian Academy, Dehradun
The admissions can be done after registration and form can be obtain from admission office in the school. After registration an assessment test is being taken for admission.
Documents required –
- The application form signed by both father and mother.
- Latest health report by a medical officer.
- For Play Group, LKG, original municipal/ Cantonment Board. Gram Pradhan Birth Certificate (Form No.5) on the prescribed format. Immunization Card.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
- One passport size photograph of the child with parents.
- From II to VIII T.C and Mark sheet are required of the previous school.