The school aims to impart quality education to its students that not only develops a child academically but also intellectually, physically and spiritually. A high quality staff is assigned to supervise the academic as well as co-curricular activities of the students.
Inspiration Sr. Sec. School Curriculum
The school adheres to the curriculum outlined by CBSE, Delhi. AISSE examinations are held at the end of class X while AISSCE examinations are taken after the end of class XII.
The CBSE subjects for class X are English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science and Science. For 10+2, the subjects offered are English, Hindi, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education, Accountancy, Business studies, Economics.
Apart from abovementioned subjects, moral science, computer education, and environmental education are significant part of the curriculum.
Facilities in Inspiration Sr. Sec. School
eCare Online Portal – The school has a mobile app that give parents an eye over their child’s progress. Exam results, assignments, notice, holidays are all uploaded to the website which can be accessed by the parents/guardians.
Laboratories – The school has added latest well-equipped laboratory equipments for Science labs as well as Computer labs. The school believes in the motto “Theoretical knowledge is incomplete without practical knowledge”.
Sports – The school provides ample facilities for the children to take part in sports and extracurricular activities. The school offers facilities for varieties of games and sports like Physical Training Athletics, Gymnastics, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Kho-Kho and Badminton.
Co-Curricular Activities in Inspiration Sr. Sec. School Kathgodam
- Games and sports Physical training, athletics, gymnastics, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Kho-Kho, and Badminton are played.
- Inter-House competition in cultural programs, dramatics, games and sports are the integral part of our system of education.
- Opportunities for participation in extempore speaking, debating, elocution, vocal and instrumental music are provided.
- Drawing, handwriting, debate, Singing, Poem recitation, fancy dress, spelling competition etc. are organized which aims at all round development of the student.
- Picnics, treks, and educational tours are also organized from time to time.
Admission in Inspiration Sr. Sec. School Kathgodam
Admission will depend upon the vacancy in each class. Only those candidates who are found to be suitable as per the school criteria will be granted admission on the discretion of the School Administration through the Admission Committee.
The parents/guardians are required to pay registration fee of Rs. 1000 which is non-refundable. Please note that registration doesn’t guarantee admission.
Attested copy of the following is to be enclosed with the registration form.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Mandatory).
- Report card of previous class.
- Category Certificate (If any).
Shortlisted candidates will receive SMS/email on their registered number/email address regarding interaction and submission of documents.