The school has constantly excelled in academics as well as sports and extra-curricular activities in its 30 years of existence. The school strives to provide quality education and inculcate good habits, manners and etiquettes among students. The school itself works towards making the spectrum of school education learner friendly, modern and innovative.
Rules and Regulations in Jim Corbett Secondary School Haldwani
- The school expects students to be polite, courteous, respectful and well disciplined inside and outside the school.
- During infection or illness, the students will not be allowed to attend the school until he/she is free from the infection.
- Every student is required to take care of his personal belongings as school authorities will not be responsible for any loss of belongings.
- Parents must meet the teachers by prior appointments and with the permission of the principal only.
Jim Corbett School Haldwani Features
- Library – The school is equipped with a large library, endowed with a great range of books of various subjects, test-books, help-books, newspaper, magazines and journals. The school also issues online books through its school website.
- Laboratories – The school has The school has Biology Lab, Physics Lab, Chemistry Lab and Computer Lab that could easily accommodate 80 students at once as well as latest laboratory equipments.
- Sports – School has necessary sport facilities which include badminton, volleyball, basketball, and indoor facilities such as carom, table tennis, chess etc. Annual sports competition is organized to encourage students to participate and display their athletic ability.
Admission in Jim Corbett School Haldwani
- Admissions to the school are held in the month of April in the following academic year. It is compulsory to submit the Birth Certificate of the child at the time of admission.
- Please keep in mind submission of registration form doesn’t guarantee admission. The school provides admission strictly on the basis of entrance test and personal interview.