Established in 2010, Laksh International School is a pioneer school in Haldwani that is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and is recognized by Uttarakhand State Government. It follows international norms and is run by ‘Rampal Sharma Society’.
Laksh International School aim is to expose students to scientific, modern and progressive education. It endeavors to establish a sound foundation which focuses on all-round development of the students and prepare them for the future.
Teaching Methodology at Laksh International School, Haldwani
The school curriculum is designed in a way that it provides a child with wide range of extensive knowledge through fun-filled activities apart from book learning. Here are some major highlights of the school academics:
- Indulge students in activities that develop listening skills, understanding, concentration and memorizing.
- Vocabulary building exercises takes place at the school.
- Organizes various art competitions where kids express themselves through art.
- Conducts playful activities & programs that inculcate observational skills, curiosity and interests among kids.
- Encourage and help children to develop good working habits and settle them in daily routine.
- Activities that evolve mathematical concepts and skills using mathematics tools are performed.
Admission in Laksh International School, Haldwani
Admission in Laksh International School starts from April month and registration forms are available from school office between 09:00 am to 02:00 pm. A written test will be taken for admission in Class 1 onwards of subjects English, Maths & Environmental Sciences.