Situated in Nainital, Long View Public School is a residential school that has classes from I to X. Established in 1996, the school is affiliated to CBSE and has English as medium of instruction. The school is located at a serene and peaceful location near Raj Garden so that so that students can learn and play in an encouraging environment free from distractions.
The school aims to impart holistic education as well as make them aware about Indian culture, knowledge and ethics. It aims to make students morally strong and socially responsible to be a better citizen and leaders of the future. The school gives equal maintains a right balance between academics, extracurricular activities and sports.
Long View Public School Nainital Curriculum
With English as its medium of instruction and examination, the school adheres to the curriculum outlined by CBSE, Delhi. The academic year begins in March and finishes in December. It is divided into two terms:
- March to June
- July to December (1st week)
The school encourages every student to take part in environmental studies in addition to regular academic subjects. To keep students up to date with information technology, Computer education is imparted from class I itself.
The school has a short monsoon break of about 2 weeks in June and long winter break for the months of December, January and February.
Long View Public School Nainital Activities
- The school has developed two sprawling playgrounds for the students as well as a sports hall for indoor games like chess, carom, and table tennis.
- The school also organizes inter-house and inter-class sports tournaments for students to participate it and develop qualities of leadership, teamwork and self-belief.
- Other extracurricular activities include debate, drama, extempore as well as vocal and instrumental music soirees to instill self-confidence, integrity and a sense of participation.
Long View Public School Nainital Admission
The school requires following documents to be send to the school authorities along with the duly filled registration form:
- A passport size photograph attached on the form
- A passport size photograph attached on the admit card for Entrance test
- An attested XEROX copy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of the progress report for the examination last appeared.
- Two self addressed, stamped envelopes (Registration Mail Postage).
The duly filled registration form is to reach school office by 30th January of the academic session.
Admission test and interview will be conducted in the month of February of the academic session. Test dates and timings will be intimated by registered post.