Situated in Nainital, Long View Public School is a residential school that has classes from I to X. Established in 1996, the school is affiliated to CBSE and has English as a medium of instruction. The school is located at a serene and peaceful location near Raj Garden so that students can learn and play in an encouraging environment free from distractions.
The school aims to impart holistic education as well as make them aware of Indian culture, knowledge, and ethics. It aims to make students morally strong and socially responsible to be a better citizen and leaders of the future. The school gives equal maintains the right balance between academics, extracurricular activities, and sports.
Long View Public School Nainital Curriculum
With English as its medium of instruction and examination, the school adheres to the curriculum outlined by CBSE, Delhi. The academic year begins in March and finishes in December. It is divided into two terms:
- March to June
- July to December (1st week)
The school encourages every student to take part in environmental studies in addition to regular academic subjects. To keep students up to date with information technology, Computer education is imparted from class I itself.
The school has a short monsoon break of about 2 weeks in June and a long winter break for the months of December, January and February.
Long View Public School Nainital Facilities
- Digital Classroom – Longview Public School was the pioneer in introducing digital learning in the city. All classes are equipped with state-of-the-art technology infrastructure and professionally-developed multimedia learning modules, transforming traditional classrooms into an engaging, learner-centric environment.
- Library – The school has a very well-stocked library for all age groups aimed to encourage children to develop reading habits and interest in a variety of subjects. Digital content is made available to children under strict supervision to allow the facility of research and in-depth study.
- Laboratories – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Computer laboratories function in the school to augment practical know-how of students in the related subjects.
- Sports & Games – The school offers facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports like Basketball, Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Kho-Kho, Handball, Table Tennis, Chess, and Athletics.
Long View Public School Nainital Admission
Registration forms are normally given away beginning July each year for the academic session starting March next year. The selection process only for class 1 (Day Scholars only) and class 2 and 3 (Boarders and Day Scholars) is normally conducted. The admission process for the registered students will be conducted in the month of December for the next academic session.
Important Dates & Requirements for Admission
- Registration Open 1 July to 30 Nov.
- Last Date for submission of registration from 2nd December 2019.
- Admission open for Class I and for limited seats in Class III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX for class II & X please call the school office.
- Duly filled registration form.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate pasted on the registration form and admit card.
- Self-attested Date of Birth Certificate of the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar of the candidate, mother, and father.
- Self-attested copy of previous class Report Card – 2019 (Half Year and Final)
- Demand Draft for registration of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of Long View public School, Nainital payable at Nainital.
- Test Date will be intimated in due course of time.