At a serene location in Doon valley, Lucent International School is a Co-Educational, english Medium, Residential school in Dehradun. Affiliated to CBSE, Lucent International School follows modern teaching and learning methods making study a joy for students. Lucent International School also offers a wide range of co-curricular activities with equal share of outdoor and indoor activities.
Academics in Lucent International School, Dehradun
Lucent International School, Dehradun is affiliated to CBSE and abide by CBSE, New Delhi rules prepares students of Class I to XII for examination. Lucent International School runs its curriculum in two terms i.e from April-September and October-March. It offers Science and Commerce stream in its Senior secondary level (XI-XII).
Special coaching facilities will be provide for IIT/JEE/AIEEE for Science students and CA / CS / CPT / ICWA for Commerce students along with regular classes.
Co-Curricular Activities in Lucent International School, Dehradun
Lucent International School, Dehradun offers several indoor and outdoor co-curricular activities like
- Indoor Games : Martial Arts, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, Aerobics, Weight training, Choreography, Calisthenics
- Outdoor Games: Cricket, Hockey, Foot ball, Basket ball, Volley ball, Athletics, Swimming, Gymnastics
- Adventure Sports: Air Pistol & Rifle Shooting, Rock Climbing, Trekking & Hiking, Horse Riding
- Hobby Club: Dance (Classical, Folk, Western), Music (Vocal & Instrumental), Dramatics,
Admission in Lucent International School, Dehradun
Admission in Lucent International School, Dehradun is conducted through filing up of registration form which will be available from December month.
For Class II to Class IX – Written test and interview with the principal.
For Class XI – 70% for Science and 65% for Commerce
Document at the time of Registration:
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Transfer certificate – (must submit before joining the school)
- Candidates outside Uttarakhand must get the Transfer certificate counter signed by the appropriate education
authority of the state concerned.
- Proof of place of Residence.
- Medical Health certificate.
- Latest Passport size photographs.
- Zerox copy of Passport (for NRI students).