Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Dehradun is affiliated with Central Board of Secondary School (CBSE), New Delhi. Maharishi Vidya Mandir Schools have been established to introduce Maharishi Consciousness based Education System in mainstream of school education in India. Schools of Maharishi Vidya Mandir are spread over 16 states of India educating more than 1 lakh students. MVM School in Dehradun is one of the best school of MVM groups of schools.
Apart from education students also learn about Maharishi Vedic Science, Transcendental Meditation and Yoga. This approach has received wide appreciation from parents and they have acknowledged substantial improvement in their wards. Students of Maharishi Vidya Mandir not only gains conventional knowledge for profession skills but also for gaining total knowledge of natural law for personal life. This allows the student to lead a stress-free and strain free life to accomplish their desires without any difficulty.
Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Dehradun has been established in the year 1992 and is situated Maharishi Vidya Mandir area of Dehradun in 11.02 acres of land with vast infrastructure, state of the art facilities including audiovisual teaching system, computers, library, reading room, music room, art room, Transcendental Meditation hall, yoga hall, etc. Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Dehradun is affiliated to CBSE Delhi (up to class 12th).
Curriculum in Maharishi Vidya Mandir Dehradun
Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Dehradun is affiliated to CBSE Delhi (up to class 12th). The school has obtained NOC No. 384/15-7-16131/1998 on 01/04/1998 from the C.B.S.E. The school has a unique approach to complete and holistic education. The genius of the Maharishi school curriculum is that every student studying different subjects identified by the NCERT and Central Board of Secondary Education seamlessly integrates these with Supreme Science of Life–Vedic Science and Technology.
Facilities in Maharishi Vidya Mandir Dehradun
- Computer Lab: To reinforce the spirit of learning and prepare students for global careers, the school has two fully equipped computer labs (junior & senior). The computers are the latest in configuration and are loaded with various operating systems, educational and other useful software. The Internet is provided as per the requirement of the curriculum.
- Pollution Free Campus: One of the most remarkable features of Maharishi Vidya Mandir schools is that campuses are located out of pollution in a peaceful atmosphere. Every campus of MVM schools is pollution-free. In order to support the healthy lifestyle, smoking and uses of alcohol and tobacco products are totally banned in our campus with the additional support of a lot of greenery.
- Science Lab: The school has Chemistry, Physics and Biology labs with all the latest apparatus to prepare students for practical work.
- Library: The school has a full-stack library with all the latest books related to education, technology, and various magazines are also available for the students.
- Sports Facility: Fully developed playgrounds and courts are available. All students are counseled and inspired to choose one or more areas of sports. Physical education promotes fitness, cooperation, sportsmanship, and school spirit. Maharishi Vidya Mandir School has many playfields where different popular sports like cricket, volleyball, hockey, football, and tennis are played under the guidance and supervision of qualified game teachers/instructors. Apart from these Indoor games like carom, table tennis and chess are also pursued with equal fervor.
Admission to Maharshi Vidya Mandir Dehradun
Admissions will be on first come first served basis for Class Nursery. For other classes, it will be based on seat availability and on a first-come-first-served basis. For Class, I to XII selection for admission will be based on verbal/written test and interview. you can information on admissions and registration for the academic year 2020-2021 can be held from April 2020. The minimum age for students for admission to Nursery would be 3+ years as on 1st April during the year of admission.