Maharshi Vidya Mandir is a co-educational that has classes from kindergarten to XII. Established in 1999, the school is affiliated to CBSE, Delhi. Being a CBSE affiliated school, it follows conventional curriculum in Hindi/Regional Language/English medium. However, Sanskrit has been made a compulsory subject.
The school strives to develop full creative potential of its students and create ideal citizens, individuals who are capable of fulfilling their own goals while upholding the interests of others and the progress of the whole society.
Curriculum at Maharishi Vidya Mandir Haldwani
The school has a peculiar curriculum for its students that amalgamate the Vedic knowledge along with modern education. The following subjects are introduced at every level in the school in phases :
– Maharishi Vedic Science, Social Studies, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physical Education, Language, Arts, Music & Dance
– Computer education is introduced at class III and higher classes.
Faculty and Students practice Transcendental Meditation technique for a few minutes twice a day, before the class and after the class, thereby refreshing before entering the class and returning home fresh.
Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Haldwani Features
- Computer Lab – The school has two well-equipped computer laboratories, one for the junior classes and other for the senior section. Internet is provided to the students as per the curriculum.
- Sports – The school encourages students to make one or more sports. It includes badminton, volleyball, basketball, football and indoor games such as carom, table tennis, chess etc.
- Pollution-free campus – One of the best things about the school is that the campus is located far away from the polluted area in the peaceful atmosphere. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited in the campuses.
Admission in Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Haldwani
For Nursery, the school admits students on first come-first serve basis. Minimum age for students for admission to Nursery would be 3+ years as on 1st April during the year of admission.
For other classes, the school admits pupils will be based on seat availability and on first come first served basis. Selection for admission will be based on verbal/written test and interview for classes I to XII.
Download admission form here