Manava Bharati India International School, Dehradun is an English medium co-educational school centrally situated in Dehradun. The school is affiliated by CBSE, New Delhi and has the best infrastructure and academic facilities for running classes from Nursery to Class XII. A well qualified and dedicated faculty of the school is well known for effective teaching to students.
Established in 2005 by Manava Bharati Society, the school has other branches at Mussoorie and New Delhi. The Society also runs government affiliated schools and Teachers Training Institutes also at different places.
Curriculum in Manava Bharati India International School, Dehradun
The school follows an experiential learning cycle promoting the cognitive, physical, social and emotional development of the students. The co-educational school follow the 10+2 scheme of education.
Facilities in Manava Bharati India International School, Dehradun
– The school provides quality education and learning experience to children from Pre-primary to class XII
– All classes are Educomp classrooms
– Small children are taken care of by loving and caring matrons
– Well qualified and experienced faculty members
– The school library has over 10,000 books and there is a separate section for teachers and counsellors.
– Students can choose Science, Maths, Commerce, Humanities streams at +2 level.
– Safe and secure bus services are provided for easier commutation to school.
Manava Bharati India International School, Dehradun Cocurricular Activities
Sports – Indoor & Outdoor games. Table tennis, Chess, Badminton, cricket, football, volleyball and athletics
Music, Dance & Theater – A platform for creative expression, the school put special focus on performing arts, theatre and music.
Interact Club – Multimedia, Eco Club, Chess, Debate, Western music, Indian music, Instrumental music, Art & Craft, Fine Arts and Theatre.
Student Council – Active citizenship and Peace education.
Admission in Manava Bharati India International School, Dehradun
Admission process in the school can be started by filling up the enquiry form at the school’s official website or office. An appointment will be given with the admission counsellor. Admission kit can be taken by paying a fee of INR 1000/-. Completely filled admission for then to be submitted at the office.
Online Registration Form: Click Here
Documents to be submitted:
- Birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school
- Certificate of conduct issued by the previous school
- Medical certificate