Established in July 2001, Mnemonic Convent Senior Secondary School is imparting well designed education program shaping young minds. With focus on modern learning, the school also balances co-curricular and cultural activities with regular syllabus. The school has better infrastructure facilities providing best environment for learning.
Curriculum in Mnemonic Convent Senior Secondary School, Haldwani
The school has well design curriculum from Nursery to Class XII. The medium of education is english with equal emphasis on Hindi. Sanskrit is also being taught from Class 6th to 8th. At Senior Secondary level, Science and Commerce are being taught.
Facilities in Mnemonic Convent Senior Secondary School, Haldwani
- Classroom : Spacious and well equipped classrooms
- Transport : Pickup and drop facility to all students ensuring safety
- Library : Huge stock of books and resources at approx area of 2000 sq. ft.
- Computer Lab : Well developed computer lab with broadband internet
- Laboratory : Modern laboratory for physics, mathematics, biology and chemistry
- Sports : Open field for athletics, lawn tennis, badminton, basketball, skating, volleyball and table tennis
Admission in Mnemonic Convent Senior Secondary School, Haldwani
Admissions process starts from registration which contain prospectus and admission form. Registration can be done at school office after paying the registration fee. Admission will be given after written test on Mathematic, English and Science. Nursery, LKG and UKG are exempted from admission test.
Documents for admission –
- Class NUR to UKG: Birth certificate, 3 passport color photographs.
- Class I to V : Original Mark sheet, transfer certificate, 3 passport color photograph