Founded in the year 1997, Monad Public School is a co-educational school day and boarding school which has classes from Nursery to Class 12. The school is affiliated to CBSE, Delhi and the medium of instruction is English. The school also offers hostel facilities for its residential students from class 1 to 12.
The school has a sprawling campus of 4 acres amidst the lush greenery surrounding the institution. The school aims to instill a sense of social responsibility and self confidence to nurture the leaders of the future. It provides holistic learning experience that grooms every aspect of a child – physically, emotionally and intellectually.
Monad Public School, U S Nagar Curriculum
The school follows the curriculum laid out by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. The school offers Science and Commerce stream at senior secondary level as well as counseling for various kinds of course the students can opt for based on their talents and interests.
Facilities in Monad Public School Gadarpur, U S Nagar
The school is located on the expansive 4 acre green campus amidst the peaceful environment.
- Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms with maps and other teaching aids
- Excellent hostel with all modern amenities at very reasonable and affordable fee structure
- The school runs its own mess and kitchen to provide nutritious and fresh food to the hostellers
- Around 20 well-maintained school buses and vehicles
Admission to Monad Public School Gadarpur
The admission in all classes is taken through merit basis on the outcome of the entrance exam. New admissions are opened for class Nursery to 9 and 11. The school conducts an entrance test for candidates between 15th March till 1st week of April.
Prospectus and admission forms are available after mid-January and can also be purchased from the School Office by sending a DD of Rs 250 in favor of ‘Principal Monad Public School, Gadarpur’.
Following documents are required at the time of admission :
- Original Transfer Certificate (from the previous school)
- Original Mark Sheet/Report Card of the latest examination the student has appeared for
- Two passport sized photographs
- Countersigned TC has to be submitted in case the student comes from other district or state.