Established in 1998, Nalanda Residential School is a co-educational school from Class I to XII located in Kishanpur, near Rudrapur. The school is affiliated to CBSE with the medium of instruction as English. The school also offers boarding facilities for students. With ‘Virtue is Knowledge’ as its motto, the school strives to impart quality education as well as moral ethics and values.
The aim and objective of the school are to blossom the young minds physically, intellectually as well as spiritually. School also strives to make the students a dedicated and responsible citizen as well as global leaders of the future. The school believes that the students are not vessels to be filled but lamps to be lit.
Nalanda Residential School Kishanpur Curriculum
The school follows the curriculum outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi including the newly formed CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) approach from class I to class X.
The academic session is divided into two terms. The duration of the term – I term from April to September while the term – II commences from October to March. The qualifying marks in each subject shall be 33% up to Secondary / Senior School Certificate Examinations.
Nalanda Residential School Kishanpur Features
- Smart Digital Classrooms that are well-equipped with audio-visual aids and teaching materials under the guidance of qualified teachers.
- A sprawling air-conditioned hostel that caters to more than 130 students from Delhi, UP and surrounding areas.
- A large campus of 3.5 acres with 3 playgrounds and modern sports facilities.
- A well-stocked library that houses reference books, fiction, and non-fiction.
- Bus facility for Pantnagar, Nagla, Shantipuri, Lalpur, Devariya, Kichha Local, Gaughat, Shaktifarm Road, Baheri and Sitarganj road is available.
- Special training for music and yoga available under the supervision of Skilled persons.
- Coaching facility for Medical/Engineering can be provided on demand through reputed institutions of New Delhi.
Admission to Nalanda Residential School Kishanpur
The school conducts an Oral test for candidates seeking admissions up to class VIII while the entrance test is conducted for classes IX and XI.
Registration fees and admission fees will be charged only at the time of admission. Boarding and Mess Expenses if not deposited on time, an interest of 10% p.a. shall be charged up to one month, thereafter, he/she shall be sent back and fresh admission fee can be charged or admission can be canceled permanently.