The aim and objective of the school is to blossom the young minds physically, intellectually as well as spiritually. School also strives to make the students a dedicated and responsible citizen as well as global leaders of the future. The school believes that the students are not vessels to be filled but lamps to be lit.
Nalanda Residential School Kishanpur Curriculum
The school follows the curriculum outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi including the newly formed CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) approach from class I to class X.
The academic session is divided into two terms. The duration of term – I is from April to September while the term – II commences from October to March. The qualifying marks in each subject shall be 33% upto Secondary/Senior School Certificate Examinations.
Nalanda Residential School Kishanpur Features
- Smart Digital Classrooms that are well-equipped with audio-visual aids and teaching materials under the guidance of qualified teachers.
- A sprawling air-conditioned hostel that caters to more than 130 students from Delhi, UP and surrounding areas.
- A large campus of 3.5 acres with 3 playgrounds and modern sport facilities.
- Well-stocked library that houses reference books, fictions and non-fictions.
- Bus facility for Pantnagar, Nagla, Shantipuri, Lalpur, Devariya, Kichha Local, Gaughat, Shaktifarm Road, Baheri and Sitarganj road is available.
Admission to Nalanda Residential School Kishanpur
The school conducts Oral test for candidates seeking admissions upto class VIII while entrance test is conducted for classes IX and XI.
Registration fee and admission fee will be charged only at the time of admission. Boarding and Mess Expenses if not deposited on time, an interest of 10% p.a. shall be charged upto one month, thereafter, he/she shall be sent back and fresh admission fee can be charged or admission can be cancelled permanently.