The school aims to inculcate habits of compassion, virtue and self-discipline in the students and help them become better citizens of the nation as well as the society. The school strives to instill the leadership qualities and moral character into its students so that they can serve the nation in future.
The Oxford Academy Rudrapur Curriculum
The Oxford Academy follows a balanced curriculum outlined by NCERT and CBSE. The new session begins in April and extends to March next year.
The school has opted for English as its first language, Hindi as its second language and Sanskrit as its third.
For Class XI and XII :
Science: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
Commerce: Business Studies, Economics, Math, Accountancy, Physical Education
The Oxford Academy Rudrapur Features
- The school building is spacious and well-planned surrounded with lush greenery. The mess consists of a dining hall, well maintained kitchen, store and washing area.
- Every classroom has a pleasant look with cup-boards, craft-materials, maps & other teaching outs.
- Well-equipped library which consists of variety of school textbooks, reference books, fiction and non-fiction
- Well-maintained playground with enough facilities for indoor and outdoor games
Admission to The Oxford Academy Rudrapur
Following documents are required along with the registration form :
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- Attested copy of previous progress report
Registration form can be downloaded from : http://www.theoxfordacademy.co.in/registration.aspx