Under the aegis of the Oxford Education Society, The Oxford Academy Rudrapur was founded in the year 1998 with a handful of students. The school is an English medium co-educational (from Nursery to VIII) and exclusively for girls (IX-XII). The school is a residential cum day school affiliated to CBSE, Delhi.
The school aims to inculcate habits of compassion, virtue, and self-discipline in the students and help them become better citizens of the nation as well as the society. The school strives to instill the leadership qualities and moral character into its students so that they can serve the nation in the future.
The Oxford Academy Rudrapur Curriculum
The Oxford Academy follows a balanced curriculum outlined by NCERT and CBSE. The new session begins in April and extends to March next year.
The school has opted for English as its first language, Hindi as its second language and Sanskrit as its third.
For Class XI and XII :
Science: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
Commerce: Business Studies, Economics, Maths, Accountancy, Physical Education
The Oxford Academy Rudrapur Features
- The school building is spacious and well-planned surrounded by lush greenery. The mess consists of a dining hall, well-maintained kitchen, store and washing area.
- Excellent hostel with all modern amenities at a very reasonable and affordable fee structure
- Every classroom has a pleasant look with cupboards, craft-materials, maps & other teaching outs.
- The well-equipped library which consists of a variety of school textbooks, reference books, fiction and non-fiction
- Well-maintained playground with enough facilities for indoor and outdoor games
Admission to The Oxford Academy Rudrapur
Following documents are required along with the registration form :
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- Attested copy of previous progress report