Pestle Weed College lays special emphasis on the proper use of the latest advancements in Information Technology. Computer aided learning/teaching is part and parcel of education at Pestle Weed College. The school has Smart Class Rooms for modern class room transactions and also the audio-visual labs for various subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, History, Civics and also a Language Lab established in collaboration with Lingua phone company, London. It also has an ultra modern computer lab with wireless Internet facilities.
Situated in the Doon Valley in a sprawling 50-acre campus and surrounded by evergreen Sal Forests, the students are privileged to enjoy what is denied to most of their contemporaries – constant and rejuvenating proximity to nature.
Established in 1992 and having ultra-modern infra-structure which includes spacious and well-ventilated class rooms, vast play-grounds, well stocked library & well-equipped labs, facilities for various games – both indoor and out door – like Football, Basketball, Cricket, Badminton, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Horse Riding, Swimming, Skiing, River-rafting, Para-sailing, Boxing, and Martial arts. Various club and House activities are also organized to nurture a healthy spirit of competition among students. The School provides best facilities for learning Indian Music and Dance both classical and modern with instruments also western Music and Dance for the students.
Pestle Weed seeks a diversified student body that reflects a range of backgrounds, Aptitudes and interests. In general, students considered for admission are those who are performing on an average to above average level academically.
- The registration form can be received along with the prospectus from the school office or can be downloaded from the school’s website.
- The registration form must be filled up carefully and should be submitted to the school office along with a copy of transfer certificate/birth certificate, a copy of report card of the previous class passed along with the Registration Fee as mentioned in the Fee Structure.
- Parents are advised to read the prospectus carefully specially the rules to avoid any dispute in future.
- Parents will be intimated about the date and syllabus of the written entrance cum assessment test, and they are bound to bring their ward on the given date else the registration will lapse and the non-refundable registration fee will be forfeited.
- Once the candidate qualifies the written test and an interview with the Principal, he/she will be granted admission.
- Once the admission is granted, parents are required to fulfill all the documentary formalities and pay the fee in the accounts department, as mentioned in the bill, within a week. If the fee is not paid in the said period, it will be assumed that you are not interested and the seat will be allotted to another candidate in the waiting list.
- The school will inform the parents the joining date & time on which the child has to report to the school along with the items as per the list provided by the school.
Click here for Online Registration