It is a day cum residential, co-educational English Medium school affiliated to the CISCE, New Delhi. The school has classes from Nursery to XII and prepares students for the ICSE at the standard X level and the ISC at the standard XII level. The school is registered under the Societies Act XXI of 1860. The Institution is ably run under the Management of the Board of Governors. The school is open to all nationalities and creed whatsoever. It is strictly non-denominational and secular
The Pine School consists of one large main building whose spacious and airy rooms accommodate the administrative section and the senior classes. Besides this, it has two separate buildings which houses the junior section and a fourth which is the dormitory and recreation hall. There are two play grounds in the school, one for the primary classes and the other for the junior classes.
Admission in Pine Hall School
The minimum age for admission to the school both for day scholars and the boarders in Nursery is three years as on 31st March, Forms for Registration are accepted throught the year.
1. Students seeking admission in our school are admitted at the commencement of new session after passing the required Entrance Test on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
2. A written Entrance Test is conducted for all seeking admission, followed by an Interview of the students who qualify in the written test.
Students for the written examination for admission are as under:-
Nursery Only Interview
KG English and Mathematics
Class I-VII English and Mathematics
Class –IX English, Mathematics and Science(Phy, Chem & Bio)
3. New Admission to class X and XII are not permitted. Admission to students in class XI is allowed provisionally in April and confirmed in July on their performance in class X of a recognized Board/State/University.
4. A parent or Guardian of a student seeking admission in Nursery must produce Birth-Certificate of the Child.
5. Students from other schools seeking admission are required to produce their Transfer Certificate of admission.
6. Parents/Guardians seeking admission for their wards must ensure that:-
7. TC should be from a recognized school
8. TC should be countersigned by the Inspector of Schools if the student is from outside Uttaranchal.