Established under the guidelines of S. N. Memorial Educational Society, SNM Public School is a premier co-educational English medium school that believes in ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.’ The School is a boon for the meritorious and is a blessing to underachievers.
SN Memorial School runs classes from Nursery to 12th with affordable fees structure and transport facilities. The skilled group of teachers makes SNM Public School the Best CBSE school in Dehradun City and who are continuously working towards keeping it the Best.
Curriculum in SNM Public School, Dehradun
The progress of Students in their studies and all other activities is continuously and compressively evaluated (CCE) through assignments Class Test, Unit Test, Project Work and other co-curricular activities. In addition, at the end of each term, an examination is conducted. The School has two terms to facilitate the smooth curriculum transition, 1st Term: April to September and 2nd Term: October to March.
Co-Curricular Activities in S N Memorial Public School, Dehradun
The school indulge students of both primary and secondary classes in various activities like poem recitation, art and craft activities using waste material, storytelling activity, summer celebration (pool party, seasonal fruit party, dance party). Indoor and outdoor games, innovative learning by smart classes, clay activity and various club activities like library and creative club, eco club, culinary club and science club.
Facilities in S N Memorial Public School, Dehradun
- Medical care: Immediate first aid/medical care is provided to students.
- Transportation: The school provides bus facility which are equipped with a Vehicle Tracking System (VTS) and on-board cameras
- Class rooms: The school provides for interactive learning through well interactive learning through well structured, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
- Science and computer laboratories: Science labs are spacious halls that can accommodate 20 to 25 students at a time. The labs at SNM are equipped with first aid kits, safety floors and storage rooms.
- Well-equipped Library and music room.
Admission in SNM Public School, Dehradun
The admission procedure commences in January/February. Parents seeking admission for their wards should obtain an application form for registration with the prospectus. Once the candidate is selected, he/she is required to fulfill all the formalities and pay the necessary fees. The minimum age for Standard I is 5+ years. Birth certificate of the child must be produced as age proof.
Registration for admission should be done well in advance ahead of the academic session, which starts in April every year.