Sharda Public School, Almora is a co-educational english medium school located in the quaint hills of Almora. The school has well infrastructural and modern facilities to help children to learn in a very effective and efficient environment. The school is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and running classes from Nursery to Class XII.
Established in 2001, Sharda Public School in Almora is providing a best platform to learning and nurturing children, preparing them to become a responsible and environmentally concerned citizens. The facilities in the school are maximizing potential of the students and making them intellectually and physically strong. The school has two campuses, each having well ventilated classrooms and indoor playing space with library, audio-visual room and modern laboratories.
Facilities in Sharda Public School Almora
- Different teaching pattern to other schools, Smart Classes
- Project based assignments, Regular excursions
- Voluntary tree-planting, Teach Foreign languages by foreign teachers
- Music room inc, lots of instruments
- Library, Science labs
- Transport service
- A motivating learning environment, Values-based education, Wide exposure
- Support and challenge, Educational tours
- Foreign teachers for foreign languages, Value based education
Admission in Sharda Public School Almora
The admission in Sharda Public School, Almora is done by registration in the month of February. Admissions are provided on the basis of written test/ interview on vacant seats each year.