The Aryan School Dehradun is an elite Co-Ed boarding school located at education city of Dehradun. The school is affiliated to ICSE and ISC curriculum. An ideal place of education for both Indian and international students, the school follows a meaningful education programme to imbibe right learning attitude in children.
Founded in 2001, The Aryan School Dehradun is one of the leading boarding schools in India. Students from 20 different states and 9 countries represent their student bodies. The school has experienced and talented faculty members dedicated to working to educate the mind, body, and spirit of students.
Curriculum in The Aryan School Dehradun
The Asian School Dehradun is affiliated to the prestigious Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi for I.C.S.E (Class 10) & I.S.C (Class 12). They offer education from class 3 to class 12. The school also has an association with renowned organizations such as Spic Macay, Educomp Smart Class and IAYP.
Subjects in class IX – English, Hindi, Environmental Education, History, Civics & Geography is compulsory. Optional subjects are Science and Maths or Science without Maths, Physical Education, Home Science, and Computers.
Subjects in class XI – Accounts/Art Commerce and Physical Education, Home Science, Economics, Hindi or Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Maths, Computers. English and Environmental Education is compulsory.
Co-curricular Activities in The Aryan School Dehradun
Co-curricular activities include hobbies, publications, special interest clubs including community service. The nature and range of these activities are not static and continue to evolve as per the interests and talents of the student body and the faculty. The co-curricular activities offered include art & craft, clay modeling and pottery, sculpture, Indian dance, and Indian & Western music.
Facilities in The Aryan School Dehradun
- Smart Classroom: The school has large, bright and airy classrooms. Every classroom has an interactive smart class setup powered with digital learning resources. Every teacher is trained in smart class technology. In addition, a knowledge Center containing computers enables the teacher to plan their lessons for teaching.
- Library: The school has a well-stocked library complete with books not only relating to the course material but also of all subjects ranging from general knowledge to science, fiction, astronomy, religion, etc.
- Laboratories: The School has separate laboratories for Computer, Home Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Sports: The School renders the best infrastructure for sports in its sprawling campus. A merger of more than 12 playing fields for almost all major indoor and outdoor games makes the school sports a dominating appearance.
- Infirmary: School has a well-equipped infirmary with full-time Male and Female Nurses.Well-stocked Infirmary with medical equipment and medicines for emergencies. The school has tied-up with leading hospitals in Dehradun for specialized treatment of diseases.
- Transportation: School has its own fleet of buses that run on the routes decided by the school.
Admission in The Aryan School Dehradun
The school takes admission through the registration process which starts in January. The school conducts its Common Aptitude Assessment (CAA) and interview. After Registration candidates will be notified of the date of Admission test and interview. The aptitude assessment in English, Mathematics, and Hindi is held to assess the ability of children for admission to a particular class followed by an interaction with the Principal.