Established in 1989, the Cambridge Sr. Sec. School is an English medium co-educational school affiliated to CBSE New Delhi and offers boarding facilities as well. It was initially founded as a preparatory school for boys & girls in the name of “Sarthak Sansthan” at Indra Nagar Colony, Vasant Vihar, Dehradun. In April ’95 “Sarthak Sansthan” acquired the name of “The Cambridge School” under its ambit for the cause of universal and quality education with the motto “Knowledge is power.”
The Cambridge School was founded in July 1989 as a preparatory school for boys & girls in the name of “Sarthak Sansthan” in Indra Nagar Colony, Vasant Vihar – Dehradun. In April ’95 “Sarthak Sansthan” acquired the name of “The Cambridge School” under its ambit for the cause of universal & quality education with the motto “Knowledge is Power”. Now since the school has maintained its decorum and fulfilled all the norms & conditions laid by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), New Delhi.
Facilities in The Cambridge Sr. Sec. School Dehradun
- Science Labs: The Chemistry, Physics & Biology Laboratories with all essential equipment & resources are in place at The Cambridge Sen.Sec. School. The experiments are being monitored in the presence of the subject teacher.
- Library: The school has a well-equipped library for the students. All classes are provided with at least one library period, per week. Only one book will be issued at a time for it period of seven days. Books lost defected or destroyed in any way shall have to be replaced by the borrower.
- Computer Lab: The school has a well-equipped computer lab so as to clear about the computer concept & to impart a sound knowledge about computer programs. Social Science & Mathematics labs are well established for creative learning up to the secondary level.
- Transport Facility: The school has its own fleet of school buses equipped with GPS Enabled devices and experienced drivers for our students & staff.
Salient Features of The Cambridge Sr. Sec. School, Dehradun
- Well established infrastructure
- Music & Dance (All forms)
- Vocational Courses
- Yoga & Aerobics
- Visit to various Industries/Companies for out of the textbook learning.
- Robotics, Conversation skills, English speaking/listening.
- Preparation for Competitive exams like NDA, CDS, NEFT, MAT, CAT, etc
- After school Tutorial/ extra classes (MOD) on all the days of the week.
- 24×7 Electrical power, Water supply (Hot & Cold)
- Completely ‘Satvik Ahaar’- purely Vegetarian, Organic & Balanced meals
- Swimming pool under construction
Application for registration of names for admission should be made on the prescribed form and may be submitted at any time during the year. Admission will be confirmed after the child has qualified the entrance test, and the fees as per Fee Schedule should be deposited with the school office
Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheet from the last School attended should accompany the admission form. Since no change can be made in the age once entered in the Admission Register, a certified copy of Municipal birth certificate is essential for fresh tiny tots playgroup / Nursery / preparatory.