Tula’s International School is a co-educational residential school starting classes from grade IV –VIII for the academic session 2013-14 adding a class each year till grade XII. TIS follows the curriculum laid down by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Located in Chakrata Road, Dehradun, Tula’s International School is an amalgamation of competent teachers, state- of- art infrastructure and experienced & efficient administration. Beautiful location, pollution free environment, excellent pastoral care, nutritious & sumptuous vegetarian food are some of our strengths, which satisfies a crucial need in today’s world for the students to learn, observe, introspect and contemplate.
The school is in a modern sprawling campus run by eminent educationist, environmentalist and eminent personalities who constitutes its Board of Governors and have a backing of almost four decades of expertise in the field of education.
The School offers a unique educational environment that stirs the imagination, develops student’s critical thinking and inquiry skills & fosters a balance between academics & creative opportunities.
Students will enjoy a wide range of athletic, artistic, co-curricular & leadership opportunities that make the school life vibrant.
- The session commences in April for all the classes.
- Prospectus can be purchased from the Admission In-Charge on payment or downloaded from our website the payment for which is to be made while registering the child.
- Registration form has to be then submitted to the Admission In-Charge along with the documents mentioned in the prospectus.
- Filing and submitting of application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- The school has opened up registrations from classes IV to VIII for the academic session 2013-14.
- Any child seeking admission in class IV should have attained the age of 8 or 8 plus on or before 31st of March in the year in which admission is sought.
- The decision of the school authorities is final and binding in all cases. Any false or incorrect information furnished may jeopardize selection and enrollment.
The school academic session starts in the first week of April every year and ends on March 31st of the subsequent year. Hence registration application should reach the school in the month of March in the year that admission is sought.
Admission would be finalized on the basis of their interview and vacant seats.
It is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well before end of March. However, limited vacancies may exist in the middle of academic year. Information on mid-year vacancies may be obtained through e-mailing the school admission officer. However, it is best to apply early.