An All Girl’s Residential School, offers quality education with finest accommodation and living facilities to students from Grades 4 to 12. We wish to create opportunities for girls to achieve high standards not just academically but also in her life as a whole. While preserving the best in traditional Indian and International education and culture, we have opted for a student-centric, value based learning and education system with ample opportunities for individual growth and development. Our world class facilities with state-of-the-art campus, international curriculum, finest accommodation, committed, qualified and experienced teaching and non teaching staff, seek to place Unison World School as India’s most renowned School. Our aim is to ensure that girls at Unison World School are groomed to be the best in every facet of life.
The school provides a safe and secure campus for the students with high boundary walls, reinforced at the top by electrified wire fencing. CCTVs are positioned at all entrances and exits, primarily to complement the non-invasive security system. A fire alarm and fire fighting system add to the security.
We strive to create opportunities for girls to achieve high standards not just academically but holistically. Our aim is to ensure that girls at Unison World School are groomed to be the best in every facet of life. The school provides a truly broad-based comprehensive education.
The School is affiliated to the prestigious Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi for (I.C.S.E & I.S.C) and follows their curriculum from Grades IV to XII. The Academic Year begins on the first of April every year.
The School is also a Registered Center for CIE (University of Cambridge International Examination) offering the IGCSE (IX – X) and A / AS Level (XI – XII) curriculum.
Sports Facility in Unison World School, Dehradun
- Floodlit Football Field
- Floodlit Hockey Field
- Temperature controlled half Olympic size Indoor Swimming Pool
- 14 Station 10-metre Pistol and Rifle Shooting Range with digital target stations
- Five floodlit Basketball Courts
- Half Basketball Practice Court
- Two floodlit Lawn Tennis Courts
- Lawn Tennis Practice Court
- Modern Squash Court
- Floodlit Skating Rink
- Synthetic floodlit Volleyball Court
- Seven world-class Indoor Badminton Courts
- Martial Arts Studio
- Table Tennis Arena
- Yoga Studio
- Horse Riding Arena is underway
Co-Curricular Activities in UWS Dehradun
- Performing Arts: The school has a Performing Arts Department that offers a broad range of opportunities including Indian Vocal, Indian Dance, Western Dance, Tabla, Sitar, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, etc.
- Fine Arts: Girls are able to creatively express themselves through activities such as Graphic Design, Photography, Drawing & Painting, Craft, Textile, Sculpture, Pottery & Ceramics, etc.
- Clubs & Societies: The School engages its pupils with the following Clubs, Societies, and Committees: Literary Club (English Dramatics, English Debate, Hindi Debate, Public Speaking, Authors’ Lounge, Bloggers’ Arena), IT Club, Robotics Club, Photojournalism Club, Vedic Maths Club, Chemist Club, Waste Warrior Club, Chess Club, Entrepreneurs Club, Event Management Club, Quiz Club, Community Service Club, IAYP, Editorial Board, MUN Society, Music Society, Art Society, Library Committee and Mess Committee.
- Tours & Trek: The School takes advantage of its pristine and splendid location in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas to arrange adventure camps and treks. Activities include Trekking, Camping, Rafting, Rock Climbing, etc.
The School’s academic session commences in April each year. The School accepts registrations for Grades V to IX (ICSE), XI (ISC), Grade IX (IGCSE) and Grade XI (AS Level). Each academic year is divided into two terms as follows:
- First Term: 1st April to 30th September
- Second Term: 1st October to 31st March
The candidate/parent should fill the ‘Application for Registration’ and submit to the School Admissions Office along with the prescribed Registration Fee and the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (in English).
- Two recent passport size colored photographs of the candidate.
- Copy of Permanent Address proof.
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of latest Marksheet.
The acceptance of the ‘Application for Registration’ and fee does not guarantee admission to the prospective student. If the ‘Application for Registration’ is found to be correct, a confirmation of the registration is despatched to the parents. An Admit Card along with the syllabus, date of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and sample question papers are despatched to the parents.
- For Grades V to IX: Proficiency in English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. For Grade XI Science: Proficiency in English, Integrated Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics) and Logical Reasoning.
- For Grade XI Commerce: Proficiency in English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- For Grade XI Humanities: Proficiency in English, Social Science (History, Civics, Geography, and Economics) and Logical Reasoning.
Based on the performance in the GAT, a merit list of the candidates is prepared and concerned parents are intimated. A Provisional Admission Letter is sent to the parents of candidates who have qualified. The parents are then required to complete all the admission formalities, including the payment of School Fees and other applicable charges, by the scheduled date.