The school strives to impart quality education to its students with the help of an up-to-date curriculum, excellent infrastructure and an ambitious qualified faculty. The school aim to nurture the leaders of tomorrow by promoting independence, love for learning, a connection to the world and a sense of social responsibility.
Curriculum in Universal Convent Sr. Sec School Haldwani
The school adheres to the curriculum outlined by CBSE, Delhi. The academic year begins in March and finishes in December. The pedagogy followed can be easily grasped and understood by the students.
Beside academics, the school also gives equal importance to extra-curricular activities. The school encourages students to participate in folk songs, plays, debates, quiz, excursions and other forms of physical and mental activities for the overall development of a student’s personality.
Features in Universal Convent Sr. Sec School Haldwani
- Library – The school has a well-equipped library with variety of books, encyclopedia and educational magazines. The library strives to provide students with opportunities to learn how to utilize materials in a variety of formats to access information so that they can continue lifelong learning.
- Laboratories – The school has latest well-equipped physics, chemistry, biology and computer labs for the students. These laboratories are provided with latest equipment and technology to help students learn better.
- Sports – The school offers sports programme to its students. The school has ground for basketball, volleyball, cricket as well as tennis and badminton courts. The school also organizes karate, cricket and table tennis competition in the school premises.
Admission in Universal Convent Sr. Sec School Haldwani
The school accepts admission application for classes Nursery to XI. Registration application should be filled and submitted in the school before 31st March. Please keep in mind that admission would be finalized on the availability of seats.
The school requires following documents at the time of admission:
- Attested copy of birth certificate for Nursery to UKG
- Original Transfer certificate (TC) for class 1 and onwards.
- Health certificate.
- Passport size photograph of student.
- Attested copy of mark sheet of previous class.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/DISABLED, if you belong.