Vision Valley School is co-ed school came up with a noble vision to provide quality education to the young saplings in the year 2000. The educational body is affiliated to the prestigious Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is situated at Kashipur amid aesthetic beauty of nature which is a retreat for the pupils. The educational body aspires to radiate with excellence like a north star amongst the revere educational institutions.
With a dream to nurture great scholars and leaders of tomorrow, the school epitomizes quality education and the modern way of learning. For shaping budding artists, geniuses, radical thinkers, corporate leaders and most of all noble gentlemen the school values ethics and morals with education. Shri Satish Chandra Educational Society manages and runs the school.
Curriculum in Vision Valley School in Kashipur
The school conducts classes from I to XII which is affiliated to the renowned Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The institution runs Educomp Smart Classes in every class for making the best possible use of modern-day technology. The school offers two branches of studies namely Science and Commerce streams at 10+2 level. There are laboratories for physics, chemistry, biology, and computers with a well-equipped library. The school also features administrative blockhouses, the school office and conference room where the important meeting is held. The school also houses a pre-primary wing called Step by Step which is in a separate building within the campus.
Features in Vision Valley School Kashipur
- Smart Classrooms: The school has well equipped digital classrooms that are airy, naturally lit and also supported by 100% power back up.
- Laboratories: Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology as well as Computers are ideally set up to cater to the needs of hands-on application & learning of these subjects.
- Games: The school has a basketball court, two indoor badminton courts, an indoor games arena, a football & cricket field, as well as a state of the art swimming pool, is in the house facilities that enable a lot of sporting activity in the school.
- Library: The school has a well-stocked Library for all classes.
- Open Air Auditorium: An open-air auditorium with a seating capacity of over 1000 persons serves as an ideal venue for inhouse activities and competitions as well as grand events like Annual Day Celebrations. Whereas the new state of the art to be air-conditioned auditorium stands tall as one of the best event venues in the region and has hosted a few spectacular shows over the years.
Admission in Vision Valley School in Kashipur
Admissions are offered to classes I to IX and class XI on the basis of availability of seats and the ward’s performance in an entrance exam. The exam is conducted for major subjects like English & Mathematics.
Students seeking admission should register themselves for the entrance exam in the month of January and take the test on the scheduled date thereafter. The Registration Form can be obtained from the school office and duly filled and submitted there itself. However, registration does not guarantee admission.