The Vivekananda School is a CBSE-affiliated co-educational institution founded in the year 1976 by the Indian School Society with an aim of providing social integrative education to the children. The school offers classes from Class I to XII with additional vocational courses for class 12th.
The school also makes sure that no student has to leave the school for financial reasons. For deserving students, the school is determined to pay full or partial fee and providing reading material, uniform as well as fund for group activities. This will ensure a bright future to the less fortunate students.
The Vivekananda School Dehradun Curriculum
The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) as an independent All India Senior Secondary School and provides holistic education adhering to the CBSE guidelines.
The Vivekananda School Dehradun Features
The school provides all required facilities to nurture the curious minds and prepare them for world and mould them into a responsible human being.
- Library, Computer lab, Art and Craft room, Music room
- Sports ground, Indoor games, Canteen, Hostel
- A Nurse and a part-time School Physician take care of the health problems of the students
Admission to Vivekananda School Dehradun
Registration for admission to the school in the next session opens throughout the year. The cost of registration form along with the prospectus is Rs 250. Please note that registration doesn’t guarantee admission.
Documents needed for admission :
- Attested Photostat copy of Municipal Birth-certificate for Kindergarten and for the First Class.
- Two Passport size photographs of the child.
- Certificate of Transfer from the school Classes II to XI) last attended.
- A Medical fitness certificate from a MBBS Physician.