The Vivekananda School is a CBSE-affiliated co-educational institution founded in the year 1976 by the Indian School Society with an aim of providing social integrative education to the children. The school offers classes from Class I to XII with additional vocational courses for class 12th.
The school also makes sure that no student has to leave school for financial reasons. For deserving students, the school is determined to pay the full or partial fee and providing reading material, uniform as well as a fund for group activities. This will ensure a bright future for the less fortunate students.
The Vivekananda School Dehradun Curriculum
The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) as an independent All India Senior Secondary School and provides holistic education adhering to the CBSE guidelines.
The Vivekananda School Dehradun Features
The school provides all the required facilities to nurture the curious minds and prepare them for world and mold them into a responsible human being.
- Library, Computer lab, Art and Craft room, Music room
- Sports ground, Indoor games, Canteen, Hostel
- A Nurse and a part-time School Physician take care of the health problems of the students
- The School has now added also the facilities of the School bus for those students, who visit the School from far off places.
Admission to Vivekananda School Dehradun
Registration for admission to the school in the next session opens throughout the year. The prospectus along with the prescribed registration form as well as fee schedule is available in the school on payment of Rs.250/- during office hours (8:30 to 12:30). Please note that registration doesn’t guarantee admission. Documents needed for admission :
Documents Needed for Admission:
- Attested Photostat copy of Municipal Birth-certificate for Kindergarten and for the First Class.
- Two Passport size photographs of the child.
- Certificate of Transfer from the school Classes II to XI) last attended.
- A medical fitness certificate from an MBBS Physician.