The school gives equal importance in academics and extra-curricular activities and instills a sense of purpose, self-discipline and sound moral values. The school lays emphasis in a student’s self-discovery through the use of a meaningful curriculum, activities and routine.
Viverly Public School Dehradun Curriculum
The school aims for having a low student teacher ratio which facilitates personal attention to each student. The school follows CBSE curriculum that is designed keeping in mind the overall needs of a student in his academic life.
The school has adopted a curriculum that stresses equal importance on physical, vital, spiritual and international education that helps in all round development – cognitive, physical, social, emotional, & sensorial.
Viverly Public School Dehradun Features
- Well-ventilated class-rooms, ultra-modern science and computer labs for practical and hands-on learning
- Well-stocked library and a highly qualified teaching staff
- Academic activities like Story telling ( English & Hindi), Elocution( English & Hindi), Essay Writing, Debate Calligraphy ( English & Hindi), Quiz ( G.K, Maths, Science), Paper Reading, Word Power, Spelling Contest
- Cultural activities like Chorus Singing, Dances (Folk), Skit, Fancy Dress, Action Songs, Mimicry, Mythological Drama
- Indoor & Outdoor sports to develop sportsmanship
- Transport facilities to pick up and drop students responsibly
Admission to Viverly Public School Dehradun
A child seeking admission to the School must be registered by submitting the Registration form, duly filled in, along with the Registration Fee. Admissions are strictly on merit and are offered once a year in April.
From class VI onwards, all candidates are required to undergo a test in English, Hindi, Maths and Science.
Student offered admission will be required to submit the following documents, failing which the admission will not be finalized:-
- Municipal Birth Certificate
- Two passport-size photographs
- School-leaving Certificate (duly signed by the District Education Officer/Inspector of Schools if the School is situated outside Uttarakhand).
- Progress Report/Mark Sheet issued by the previous school.
Please note that mere registration and appearing for the test does not guarantee admission. Admission will depend on the child’s performance in the entrance test and timely deposit of the fees along with the requisite documents.
Online registration can be done at: http://www.viverlypublicschool.com/online-registration
Download admission form at: http://www.viverlypublicschool.com/document/30183_admission_form.pdf