Travel Bookings: Terms and Conditions
Following are the some general terms and conditions regarding Fixed Departure, Customized, Char Dham, Hotel Booking or Helicopter tour/travel package booking from eUttaranchal (Deebee Web Services Pvt Ltd). The link of these terms is always mentioned in the emails. We consider that you have read all the terms and conditions and agree before booking the any tour, trekking, activity package from us.
General Tour/Travel Package Terms and Conditions
- All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
- Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRIs are on request.
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- General hotel Check In Time: 1 pm and Check Out Time: 11 am (for accommodations)
- If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- Activities mentioned are subject to the group size, climatic conditions, accessibility due to rain or snow. Instructor/Guide decision will be final. As we have not charged extra for activities, there are no refunds if any activities are not conducted.
- Hotels suggested above is subject to availabilities on dates and prior confirmation and incase we do not find rooms in above hotels in any circumstances we will arrange the same in similar category hotels for parallel arrangements.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- In case of fixed departure tours with transportation, Sitting arrangements in BUS /Tempo will be on rotation basis. Our representative will guide you for this your along with your cooperation.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- In case of packages with Transportation, Vehicles are on Disposal from pre advised meeting point. Client may arrange on their own to get transfer to the pickup/drop point. Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- GST Taxes extra as per Government notification.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- We as a service provider shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Deebee Web Services (eUttaranchal) Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. DeeBee Web Services considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun India.
Trekking Package Terms and Conditions
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances shall be shared.
- All trekkers are expected to carry their own backpacks with personal belongings.
- Himalayas are unpredictable. In some cases due to bad weather it is possible that the trek cannot be completed. eUttaranchal will do their best to make it possible but your safety is a much bigger concern for us.
- eUttaranchal reserves the right to modify or cancel the trek or trek itinerary under unusual and unforeseen circumstances.
- The treks we offer demands a person to be physically fit & mentally strong. Before booking the trek please tell us if you have any medical condition.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- You are solely responsible for your personal belongings during the trek.
- Behaviour that can cause danger, annoyance to others or interfering with the procedure may lead to termination of your participation from the trip, with no right to refund. We expect you to be a responsible trekker.
- We provide basic amenities in the wilderness of Himalayas, please don’t expect any luxury treatment.
- Trekking in Himalayas requires a degree of personal risk. You are likely to visit places where you’ll be facing certain risks, dangers and physical challenges. By participating in a trek with eUttaranchal, you accept that you are aware of the personal risks & dangers attendant upon such travel and that you assume the risks involved. You hereby assume all such risks and release eUttaranchal from all claims and causes of action arising from such damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
- In the case of falling ill or suffering an accident during the trip, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, evacuation from road or mountain or any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your illness/accident are your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to photograph you during the trek and use the image for our website & promotions.
Helicopter Package/Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions
- Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 300 Kgs .
- Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
- Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
- Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
- All reporting timings from point to point flying will be confirmed to client from our end. Charters and crew members can be changed as per availability. Timing of transfers from each flying point to another can be changed last moment as per availability or weather conditions.
- Exact schedule can be advised before a day of departure. Mentioned schedule in mail/invoice is tentative just for understanding the operational system & timing. Things can be changed last moment due to any operational or weather changes.
- We can cancel the provided or confirmed charter services any moment before flying due to any operation retrains and technical problems.
- We cant take guarantee of your flying on date or on time later or sooner. Its total matter of third party services depending on their operational restrains and previous loads.
- We can only assure you 100% refund in case of any cancellation under any unforeseen reason.
- We are also not responsible for any kind of claim or complains raised against any problem in flying. We can only assist you for better and convenient flying without giving assurances for third party (aviation) services.
- During Char Dham helicopter package, We can also stay in Kharsali Or Harsil as first night stay due to weather or operational clearance. So this should be well understood to passengers before they accept the proposals to avoid any last moment confusion.
- In case of extra night stay due to weather or any technical problem the stay and food expenses will be bear by passengers only. We will bear the cost of crew and craft on our own.
We will only wait for 01 additional night to cooperate with the situation in terms of completion of the Yatra. Any extension is not allowed in above cost and conditions. We can cancel the yatra in any such situation of waiting due to weather or any problem.
- A final deposit of 100% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation. Deposit of payment as per your selected tour is required prior to commencement of tour or as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets, India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.
- Other fees may be imposed by airlines which are the passenger’s responsibility.
- Making Changes: Most programs allow travel deviations that affect destination, departure date, program extensions, and the like. Note that tour plan can be changed; provided that requests are made in writing 21 days prior to the commencement of tour. No deviations can be made or processed within 21 days of commencement of tour.
Cancellations and Refund Policy:
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
- Note: No refunds in case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive a reply within one business day, please call the at our support number below. We will not be responsible if email, mail fails to reach us.
Phone: 011-40503399 (Mon-Fri: 10 am to 5 pm)
All the refund/cancellation requests shall be sent through email/mail in writing and be sent at the earliest possible. No refund shall be processed unless a written request (email or mail) is received.
Mode of Refund and Timeframe: Refunds will be processed to your bank account only and may take upto 10-15 business days. All the refunds will be done through NEFT transfer only. No refund will be done through cash.
eUttaranchal (https://www.euttaranchal.com) is owned and operated by DeeBee Web Services Pvt Ltd.