About Hotel Bhaj Govindam in Haridwar
Bhaj Govindam resort is situated on the banks of Holy river Ganga. You can sit and enjoy the real fresh air and view the holy river flowing by your side.The hut is surrounded by a beautiful garden, lawn and of course, the holy river. You can enjoy this unique and divine experience only by staying at Bhaj Govindam Hotel in Haridwar. The feel cannot be matched by anything but stay at Bhajgovindam.
The retreat has a private Bathing Ghat with a Satvik Ambience. Hawan and Aarti is conducted regularly on the premises itself. Special facilities are available at the resort to perfom all kinds of Ganga Pujas. Pandits are available in the resort to perform Ganapathi havan/puja, Lakshmi puja, Ganga puja and any other puja as requested by the guests. The vedic retreat has Expert Yogacharya, Vedant Teacher for spiritual discourses, Vedic priest and Astrologer.
Location of Hotel Bhaj Govindam
The vedic retreat Bhaj Govindam is only 400 mtrs from Har- ki- Pauri near Bhimgoda Kund and 2 km from Haridwar Bus and Railway station. The resort is located on the Banks of River Ganges.
The historical building of Bhaj Govindam Hotel has 19 heritage rooms with a garden restaurant. All the room have a perfect blend of luxury and having garden view with a mountain backdrop along with a the Holy Ganges.
There are 4 Deluxe Rooms, 5 Super Deluxe Rooms, 6 Premium Rooms and 4 Family Suite. The Bhaj Govindam resort is offering the best stay to make your Business or Leisure Trip simply "Worth it".
Dining in Bhaj Govindam, Haridwar
Hotel Bhaj Govindam has a multi cuisine garden restaurant. Pure vegetarian food is served at the Bhajgovindam resort. Food is prepared using methods which are healthy for the body. North Indian and South Indian delicacies are available in the restaurant. You can enjoy your food in the lawn while you watch the Ganges flow by your side. The Satvik chef will provide you Prasadam.
- AC Rooms, LCD Television, Attached bathroom, running hot water, Wifi Internet services in all rooms, Refrigerator, Tea/Coffee maker in Premium & Suites
- ISD & STD, 24 hours Front desk, housekeeping, doctor on call facility, Ample car parking, Drivers Accommodation
- Money exchange counter and Travel desk, Escort, Guide services
Activities at Bhaj Govindam
- Special facilities to perform the Ganga Puja
- Special facilities for conducting Yoga, Meditation, Ayurvedic massage session (On request)
- Jungle Safari, White Water Rafting, Mountain Camping, Trekking
Bhaj Govindam Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Season Rates (April-May-June)(Sep-Oct-Nov)
|Off Season Rates (July-Aug)(Dec-Jan-Feb-March)
(Single/ Double) EP Plan
|AC Deluxe Room||INR 2500++/ 3000++||INR 2000++|
|AC Super Deluxe Room||INR 3500++/ 4000++||INR 3000++|
|Premium Room||INR 4500++/ 5000++||INR 3500++|
|Family Suite||INR 6500++||INR 5000++|
Extra Bed Charges : INR 750/-
Taxes Payable : 17.42 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2017 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- On 30 paying pax (minimum 15 rooms), 31st/32nd Pax complimentary on plan (double room)
Voucher & Payment Receipt Policy
- C/ut off will be of 30 days between 1st May & 15th June and 7 days between 1st September & 25TH October.
- â€œNo-showâ€ will attract Full retention charge on plan.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bhaj Govindam welcomes guests of all ages and the "child policy for Kids" is making travelling with children even more enjoyable
- Children up to 6 years sharing their parentâ€™s room (without extra bed) at no extra charges with meals complimentary as per room plan (max 2 children per room).
- Children between 6-10 years sharing their parentâ€™s room (without extra bed) - no extra charge but meals will be chargeable as per room plan.
- Children above 10 years sharing their parentâ€™s room will be treated as adults and will be charged for an extra bed and all meals as per room plan (max 1 child per room)
- 30-26 Days before arrival 50% of the total amount to be deducted as per plan.
- 25-20 Days before arrival 60% of the total amount to be deducted as per plan.
- 19-11 Days before arrival 75% of the total amount to be deducted as per plan
- 10-8 Days before arrival 90% of the total amount to be deducted as per plan.
- 7-4 Days before arrival no refund would be allowed.
- No refund would be made in the eventuality of the reservation being cancelled / re-scheduled due to natural calamities & unforeseen circumstances etc.