About Hotel Corbett Tiger Den Resort in Ramnagar
Hotel Corbett Tiger Den Resort spread over an area of 6 acres, is one of the finest resort in Corbett, it provides travellers tourist, adventure junkies, nature enthusiasts, researches, writers, artists and folks a unique opportunity to enjoy wildlife experience with Nature, flora, fauna and the world-renowned tigers of the Corbett National Park. The endeavour is such that it seeks to provide its guest a warm, hospitable experience along with raw nature safaris. Leisure and nature are incorporated to leave an everlasting impresssions as parting gift from the resort. It is a hotel of Winspir Hotels and Resort Group.
Location of Hotel Corbett Tiger Den Resort
The resort is located at the Patta Pani village in Ballparao, Ramnagar in Nainital district of Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. Nearest tourist spots are Nanital (48 Km appx.), Ranikhet (95 Km appx.) and Sitabani temple is 20 Km away from it.
The resort provide seperate air-conditioned cottages, forming a restful backdrop to woods and natural terrain serving comfort while continuing the illusion of being in the wilds. The cottages are blessed with every luxury that is appointed to meet the expectation of the guests.
Dining in Corbett Tiger Den Resort, Ramnagar
Multi Cuisine Restaurant with open dining deck offers a variety of mouth watering cuisines. Great ambiance makes it a perfect dinning place with round the clock service consdidering comfort and privacy as a top priority ever ready for room services with delicious meals.
- 24 Spacious Air-Conditioned Suite Rooms,well appointed spacious rooms,king size beds, attach bathroom with 24X7 running hot and cold water,TV , Intercom in all room. 24 hour room service is naturally available.
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant, Doctor on Call, TV Room Specially for Children, Wildlife Library-Delve into Deeper Realms of Wildlife, Open Air Swimming Pool, Activity Centre - with Well Defined Arrangements for Indoor Games like Table Tennis, Chess, Carom Board, etc.
Conference hall is professionally laid out to meet the requirement of a corporate event.
Activities at Corbett Tiger Den Resort
Safari Desk Managed by the Team of Expert Naturalists, Cultural Shows all make up a unique tour experience.
Corbett Tiger Den Resort Tariff Rate Card
|Tariff Plans||Rates Per Night|
|Modified American Plan||5500|
Taxes Payable : 12.42 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Hotel Corbett Tiger Den Resort Packages
2 Nights & 3 Days Packages in Corbett Tiger Den Resort in Ramnagar
|Tariff Plans||Peak Season:||Off Season:|
|American Plan||Rs. 11,999/-||Rs. 8,999/-|
|Modified American Plan||Rs. 10,999/-||Rs. 7,999/-|
|Continental Plan||Rs. 9,999/-||Rs. 6,999/-|
Taxes Payable : 12.42 %
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Package Includes :
- 2 Nights/3 Days Accommodation in Deluxe Ac Room on twin sharing basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (non alcoholic)
- Meal as per plan chosen
- Fruit Basket / Cookies in Room (once)
- Morning & Evening Tea/coffee with cookies
- Complimentary use of swimming pool
- Recreational activities i.e. Swimming pool, Nature Walk, Evening Bon-fire/light music at pool side, Soft Ball Cricket and other Sport games
- Child up to 5 years complimentary on the respective package without extra bed
- Package extendable on pro rata basis
- Taxes extra as applicable
- Extra Child (6-12 yrs) @ 30% Extra on the package rack rate
- Extra Adult(Above 12 yrs) @ 40% Extra on the package rack rate
How to Reach Hotel Corbett Tiger Den Resort in Ramnagar
By Road :
Ramnagar by road is 270 Km away from Delhi. Drive from Delhi (take NH 24 via Hapur Bypass and Gajraula)â€”-> Moradabad (take Moradabad Bypass) â€”â€“> Thakurdwarâ€”â€“>Kashipur â€”> Ramnagar (take Ranikhet Road)â€”-> Corbett Tiger Den Resort
By Train :
A daily direct train to Ramnagar runs from Old Delhi station. It is another 17 Kms by taxi to the resort. Another station Kathgodam Junction is 82 Km away from it.
By Air :
Nearest airport is at Pantnagar which is 122 Kms from the resort. From here, either board a taxi or bus to Pantnagar.