About Hotel Ganga Kinare in Rishikesh
Nestled snugly on the banks of a tranquil River Ganges, Hotel Ganga Kinare is a charming retreat in the sanctum of Rishikesh, a land where spirituality and Mother Nature blend into a heady concoction. The only Resort in Rishikesh build right on the banks of the Ganges, Ganga Kinare overlooks the Rajaji National Park.
In hotel Ganga Kinare you can immerse yourself in stunning views of the Ganges, indulge in soothing spa sojourns, yoga, playing games with your family or friends or just gorging on sumptuous food under the open skies in machaan - the mid open air terrace.
Location of Hotel Ganga Kinare
The Hotel Ganga Kinare houses 38 contemporary river facing rooms, each subtly touched with a flavour of tradition and local culture. With well-appointed accomodations in lush natural surroundings. The rooms are divided in 14 Super deluxe, 20 Deluxe and 2 Each Presidential or Executive Suites.
Dining in Ganga Kinare, Rishikesh
Hotel Ganga Kinare has a multi cuisine restaurant and meals served are strictly vegetarian.
- Centrally AC, Hot/Cold Running Water, Laundry, 24 Hour Room Service. Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Doctor on Call, Money Changer, Tea/Coffee Maker, Satellite Television, Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar Facilities (selected rooms), Ayurvedic Massage and Treatments
Activities at Ganga Kinare
- Private Ghat, Ayurvedic massage & Treatment, Yoga & Meditation courses
- Whitewater River Rafting, Trekking, Guided Adventure Tours, Jungle Safari
- Landscaped Lawns, Ganga Arti on request for in-house guest
How to Reach Hotel Ganga Kinare in Rishikesh
On Rishikesh - Haridwar Road, take left from Koyal Grand Chowk to reach Hotel Ganga Kinare.
The distance to The Ganga Kinare resort from Rishikesh Bus Stand is 1Km, Railway Station is 1.5 Km, Jolly Grand Airport is 16Km, Delhi is 220Km by road, Haridwar Railway Station & Bus Stand is 24km