About Hotel Neeraj Bhawan in Rishikesh
A luxury hotel located centrally at Rishikesh, Hotel Neeraj Bhawan is provides a warmth hospitality and facilities in its cosy rooms. The hotel offers all modern facilities and a homely atmosphere for the travellers in holy city Rishikesh.
One of the best deluxe hotel in Rishikesh, Neeraj Bhawan caters needs of business or leisure traveller equally. Located at main railway road, accomodation in the hotel are comfortable and filled with modern amenities.
Location of Hotel Neeraj Bhawan
Hotel Neeraj Bhawan is located at walking distance from Rishikesh Railway Station. All major places to visit in Rishikesh are at small distance from the hotel. Neeraj Bhawan hotel in Rishikesh is 225 Kms from New Delhi and take 5-6 hours of drive time. From Rishikesh Bus Stand - 1 km, From Rishikesh Railway Station - 400 m , From Haridwar Railway Station - 26 kms, From Airport Jolly Grant - 18 kms
The hotel offers well furnished air conditioned single and double rooms. Each room has all modern amenities such as LCD TV, wardrobe, sofa sitting space, attach bathroom with 24 hr hot/cold water.
Dining in Neeraj Bhawan, Rishikesh
A multi cuisine AC restaurant, Daawat International offers exclusive Indian, Chineese and Continental food.
- LCD TV, AC, Direct dial telephone, attach bathroom, Yoga Classes, Travel facility with brand fleet of vehicles
- Multi cuisine restaurant, Conference & event facility, Travel desk, Ayurvedic & Therapeutic Massage.
- Elevator Facility, Doctors on call, Room service round the clock, International Money Exchange Facility, Safety deposits
Activities at Neeraj Bhawan
- Darbaar Hall for conferences and meetings.
- Adventure: Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Jungle Safari, Kayaking, Skying, Camping, Cycling, Biking
- Punchkarma & Massage
- Sightseeing & excursions through long fleet of vehicles - Brand New Mercedes Benz,Toyota, Innova, Indica, Tavera, Ambasador and buses.
How to Reach Hotel Neeraj Bhawan in Rishikesh
By Rail: Rishikesh has a railway station of its own. However, most people prefer Haridwar, which is 25 km from Rishikesh, since there are not many direct trains to Rishikesh. One can get down at Haridwar and take a cab, auto rickshaw or bus for reaching Rishikesh.
By Road: Rishikesh is well connected with all the major destinations of the region, like Delhi (227 Km), Dehradun (42 Km), Haridwar (25 Km) and so on. From Delhi, one has to take NH 58 to reach Rishikesh. On the other hand, from Dehradun, it can be reached taking NH 72. Buses as well as taxis are easily available for Rishikesh, from all these places.