About Ravers Beach Camp in Shivpuri (Near Rishikesh)
Ravers Beach Camp is an ideal camp site and one of the centre of thrill and adventure with exciting travel experience. Manage by the Ravers Expeditions, an enthusiastic team of explorers and desperate travelers providing guests an exhilarating camping experience. The adventure activities at the camp leaves you with unforgettable moments of the best outdoor experience.
With more than 10 years of experience in running river and highly professional team, Ravers Expeditions was started in 2000. Ravers Beach Camp now becomes the hub for providing a thrilling white water rafting with amazing rapids near Rishikesh city.
Ravers Expeditions owns Elephant Brook Resort and Ravers Beach Camp
Location of Hotel Ravers Beach Camp
The camp is located at 10 km from Rishikesh city along the river Ganga. A short 10 minutes walk from the road takes you to the beach camp.
The Camp offers tented accommodation on sharing basis. There are separate tents for toilet, bathing and other purpose.Each tent has cozy bed and outside sitting facility.
Dining in Ravers Beach Camp, Rishikesh
One can have delicious homely cooked healthy food at the dining tent. Morning tea/coffee, snacks and beverages can also be enjoy by the guests.
- Tented shareable accommodation with separate dining, bathing and toilets
- Adventure activities and Outdoor sports with rafting, Bonfire/Campfire
Activities at Ravers Beach Camp
There are many adventure activities and outdoor sports thats offers thrilling experience. Apart from rafting trips, adventure enthusiasts may enjoy Kayaking, Rappelling, Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox, Giant Swing and Mountain Biking. Enjoy best camping sports and activities like beach volleyball, badminton, paint ball and yoga & meditation at the camp.
Hotel Ravers Beach Camp Packages
Rafting Packages in Ravers Beach Camp (Near Shivpuri)
Cost per person
7-12 yrs/above 12 yrs
|1 N/1 D||1200/1850|
|1 N/2 D||1500/2250|
|2 N/3 D||3500|
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Package Includes :
- Accommodation in Tents on twin and triple sharing basis for 1 night1 day on APAI plan
- Bonfire with snacks, Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Rafting With High Class Equipment (Wetsuits, PFD, Helmets).
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
- All class rafting gear (rafts, life jackets, helmets, safety kayaks, dry bags).
- Experienced river guides and kayak professionals with international
- Certifications for white water rescue and first aid /CPR.
- River running permits
Package Excludes :
- Insurance of any kind, Alcoholic drinks.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost includes column.
How to Reach Hotel Ravers Beach Camp in Rishikesh
The camp can be reach by hiring taxi or taking bus from Rishikesh bus stand. Rishikesh is a major city of Uttarakhand and well connected by road to the other town/cities. From Delhi, one can reach easily after 8 hr drive to Rishikesh. There are regular bus service to Rishikesh or Haridwar from ISBT Kashmere Gate.
The camp is at 10 kms from Rishikesh, 29 kms from Haridwar, 55 kms from Dehradun, 82 kms from Mussoorie, 186 kms from Kedarnath, 202 kms from Yamunotri, 253 kms from Nainital, 284 kms from Shimla, 283 kms from Govindghat, 308 kms from Badrinath, 414 kms from Agra.
Driving Route From Delhi : Delhi (240 kms) -> Ghaziabad -> Meerut -> Khatauli -> Roorkee -> Haridwar -> Rishikesh -> Camp
By Rail : Nearest rail connectivity to reach hotel is at Rishikesh railway station.