About Hotel Roshan Villa in Mukteshwar (Sitla)
Hotel Roshan Villa is a luxury hotel in one of the famous hamlet in the Kumaun Range, Mukteshwar near Nainital. The 7,000 ft elevation boasts exclusive awestrucking views of nature with the gleaming snow ranges right front of the Villa and the refreshing mountaineous verdure down the hill. One can isolate from the world and find immense peace with beautiful backdrops and unseen variety of chirruping birds, and thoughtful silence.
Location of Hotel Roshan Villa
The Villa is located in the scenic location in the Sitla Estate of Mukteshwar. The place is dotted by a number of regional attractions like : Mukteshwar Temple, Chauli ki Jaali, Indian veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Methodist Church, etc.
The Villa has a mix of Deluxe and Super Deluxe rooms which are boasted with LCD TV and Tata Sky TV network, well decorated rooms with fine beddings and electric blankets, hot & cold shower facilities, Wi-Fi internet facility, balcony with more than 180 degree view of the snow ranges, etc.
Dining in Roshan Villa, Mukteshwar
The Villa has an in-house restaurant which serves a variety of cuisines along with traditional local delecacies as well. It also avails the facility of in-room dining through its round the clock room service facility.
- En suite rooms (attached bathrooms) with hot and cold water availability, LCD TV with cable network, Generator back up for uninterrupted power supply, EPABX(intercom facility) system, Wi-Fi internet facility
- Multi cuisine restaurant serving Indian , Chinese, continental and special mouth watering Kumauni food
- Same day laundry service at reasonable rates, parking, Doctor on call, Nature guide available, Travel desk
- In house games like carrom board, Chess, Ludo, Cards
Roshan Villa Tariff Rate Card
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 2,950/-|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- 15 Days Prior to Check In: No Cancellation Charges.
- 15-7 Days Prior TO Check In: 50% of the Full Amount Would Be Charged As Retention.
- 7-3 Days Prior To Check In: 75% of the Full Amount Would Be Charged As Retention.
- 72 Hrs Prior To Check In / No Show: 100% Of The Full Amount Would Be Charged As Retention.
How to Reach Hotel Roshan Villa in Mukteshwar
The most feasible way to reach Nainital is via road. The extensive road network that connects Nainital with several other parts of northern India makes road travel cheaper and more convenient. New Delhi is about 310 km away from Nainital and it hardly takes eight hours to cover the distance. Many private tour operators provide luxury bus services, including Volvos, between the hill station and other cities of northern India. The state government also operates several buses, connecting Nainital with other cities of Uttarakhand and northern India.
Nainital is conveniently accessible by different parts of the country, mainly due to the presence of a well-laid rail network. The nearest railway station to the hill station is Kathgodam, about 35 km away from the main town. New Delhi, Lucknow and Kolkatta are well linked with Kathgodam through regular trains. The next nearest station is Lalkuan, located at a distance of 60 km from the main city of Nainital.
Nainital does not possess an airport of its own. The nearest airport from the hill resort is that of Pantnagar, approximately 70 km away. The domestic airport at Pantnagar has regular flights from the capital city of Delhi. However, since the place does not have too great a connectivity, it is better to board a flight to Delhi and from there, undertake a road or rail journey to Nainital.