About The Heritage Hotel in Mukteshwar
The Heritage is a comfortable private hotel engulfed by beautiful winter sun and situated in simple and peaceful surroundings of Mukteshwar. It is perfect place for nature lovers, especially for those who are looking for the great outdoor feeling and want to enjoy the jungle with comfort as if you are at home.At The Heritage Resort, you will get the basic amenities, comfort, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious food and friendly service. You can also participate in various activities like nearby jungle walk, bird watching, village visit, orchard visit and visit to nearby streams, rivers and waterfalls.
Location of Hotel The Heritage
The Heritage resort is located in Sargakhet, just few kms before Mukteshwar in a peaceful environment. The heritage resort is just 46 kms from Nainital, 47 kms from Almora, 82 kms from Ranikhet, 97 kms from Kausani, 82 kms from Binsar and 57 kms from Devidhura.
The rooms in Heritage hotel have all the basic and modern amenities to make your stay comfortable in Mukteshwar.
The Heritage Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Season (1 Apr - 31 July, 1 Oct - 15 Nov, 23 Dec 2015 - 2 Jan 2016)||Off Season (Rest all is Off-Season)|
|Deluxe Room||Rs 2800||Rs 1800|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- Single occupancy rate is 85% of package price, Child (5 to 12 years) allowed without extra bed
- The tariff is inclusive of all applicable taxes, Allotment of rooms on first come / first served basis
- Credit Cards are not accepted. Please carry cash for payments, Tariff subject to change without notice
- Cancellation Policy in Off Season: 25% Cancellation charges in case the bookings are canceled/ postponed/ amended 1 month prior to check in date.
- Cancellation Policy in Season: No refunds after confirmation.
How to Reach Hotel The Heritage in Mukteshwar
Road Route 1 from Delhi (351 kms): Delhi - Moradabad - Rampur - Bilaspur - Rudrapur - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Bhimtal - Bhowali - Ramgarh - Bhatelia - Sargakhet (Mukteshwar)
Road Route 2 from Delhi (336 Kms): Delhi - Moradabad - Rampur - Bilaspur - Rudrapur - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Bhimtal - Padampur - Dhanachuli- Letibunga - Bhatelia - Sargakhet (Mukteshwar)