About The Lily Hotel in Rishikesh
The Lily Hotel is one amongst the exquisite rest house that is embedded in the Yoga Capital of the country. The Lily Rishikesh offers amazing hospitality with all its heart along with a professional, friendly, attentive service and fine quality of accommodation. The hotel is placed in the Tapovan area of the city near the Lakshman Jhula and therefore is the perfect place to enjoy the hospitality offered by the holy city of Rishikesh.
The location of the hotel makes is an ideal starting point for the beginning of the pilgrimage to the epic Himalayas and other famous temples and ashrams. The hotel is well equipped and comprises of all the modern facilities required to make your stay a delightful one as it has its own spa, restaurant, yoga hall and travel agency which makes things more like a child’s play for you when staying in a hotel.
Location of Hotel The Lily Hotel
The hotel is located away from the far cry of the bustling streets and honking horns at the foothills of the Himalayas near the Laxman Jhulla, Tapovan, Rishikesh- The Yoga City and the city of tranquility and spiritual ecstasy away from Highway NH-58. The hotel has a number of tourist attractions around it like the Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhula, Tera Manzil Temple and the Triveni Ghat etc.
The hotel rooms are spacious, neat and are well facilitated with all the basic and necessary amenities. The hotel features 15 double rooms all of which have an ensuite bathroom, AC temperature control, LCD TV, sitting area etc.
The hotel offers spacious and snugly rooms under the following categories.
- Double Bedroom (Lobby View) - the room is well equipped and spacious. It has a king size bed and the room has a view of the lobby of the hotel.
- Double Bedroom (Hill Vie) - the room is spacious and has a very scenic and soul filling view of the Himalayan mountains. It is very well facilitated and has all the necessary amenities to make your stay comfortable and snugly. Imagine waking up in a cozy bed with the mountains smiling at you.
- Double Bedroom (Lobby and Valley View) - a spacious well kept and fully accommodated room with the mountains and the roaring white waters of the holy Ganges looking at you with all of its glory. The room has a beautiful sight with the Himalayas and the Ganga at its front.
- XL Double Bedroom (Lobby View) - extra large double bedroom area with comfortable sofa seating area along with a beautiful lobby view, a well facilitated and spacious room.
Dining in The Lily Hotel, Rishikesh
The hotel offers some absolutely scrumptious and droll worthy food in its in house Restaurant & Cafe. The chef along with his team offers the best of the fresh produce while keeping in mind the Indian flavours and ways of cooking. Not just the food but the surroundings and the atmosphere of the Restaurant in itself are a happy sight. Eating in the midst of a bright, sunny and open space with large windows and great seating facilities with an area fully ventilated with air conditioning is a haven for the diners.
- Free guest parking, Free Wi-Fi, 24hrs reception services
- CCTV security camera, Vegetarian restaurant & café, Yoga hall
- Spa for Ayurveda & Massage Therapy, laundry service, on sight iron and ironing board
- Bespoke toiletries, international plugs, trusted travel agents
- ATM, No smoking, No pets allowed
Spa & Treatments in The Lily Hotel, Rishikesh
The hotel offers its very own The Lily Spa to refresh and rejuvenate you and shake off the travel fatigue you are experiencing. The Spa offers Ayurveda and holistic Massage Therapy for detoxifying, relaxing or re-energising your body, mind and spirit. The Spa comprises a lobby, four treatment rooms, a steam room, shower, plush towels and a variety of fine essential oils. The manager of the spa has a wealth of International experience and will assist you to choose the best treatment plans for you. The well skilled and professionally trained staff will help you soothe away any of your aches and tension. So feel refreshed at the Lily Spa.
How to Reach Hotel The Lily Hotel in Rishikesh
The hotel is located at a distance of 18 km from the Jolly Grant Airport, 7.9 km from the Rishikesh Bus Station, 5.1 km from the Rishikesh Railway Station and 25 km from Haridwar and 47 km from Dehradun.