About The Moksh Resort in Mukteshwar
The Moksh Hill Resort is a grand hotel adorned in the picturesque beauty of Mukteshwar. The magnificent resort sprawls on few acres of breath taking view of the Alpine hills, orchards and serene atmosphere. The gorgeous vista of the mountains from the cottage window is eye captivating.
Admist the splendour of the majestic Himalayas and sweet melody of the mountain birds it provides contenment. The spell bounding scenic beauty of mother nature and the richness of Kumaon culture is enriching. Mukteshwar also known as Abode of Lord Shiva is the best place to find nirvana and esctasy. The stay at Moksh in true sense liberates from the cycle of birth and death as its name symbolises.
Location of Hotel The Moksh
The majestic hotel is located at Bana village near Mukteshwar. It is a famous tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. Being located at an elevation of 2286 mts in the Kumaon Hills the weather gives you chills. The panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks including second highest peak Nanda Devi lure the tourists. Dusk and dawn are accompanied by crimson colours flowing across the blue sky like a beautiful painting. The sunset appear to be blushing like a newly wedded wife. The hills are surrounded by the reserve forest of Deodar, Banj, Tilonj, Pine etc.
Luxurious accomodation is provided in the beautiful cottages of the resort. Elegantly designed cottages are facing towards the aesthetic beauty of the Himalayas. Each cottage possess a balcony and private lawns to dwell in the beauty of nature and relax. Personalised services, comfortable bedding, attached bathrooms, 24 hours hot/cold running water, power backup, fire place and wi-fi zones are offered by the hotel. Welcome drink on arrival, bed tea, and breakfast are provided for two adults on twin sharing. For the personal safety of the guests electrical appliances are strictly prohibited as extra load may result in short circut.
Dining in The Moksh, Mukteshwar
The eco-friendly resort offers mouth watering vegetarian food. Delicious cuisines are prepared from the organic vegetables grown in the farmland. The warm and friendly staff of the hotel serves scrumptious food with hospitality. Hygienically cooked fresh food is served by the staff of the hotel.
- Clean bedding, attached bathroom, 24 hours hot/cold running water, power backup, fire place, wi-fi zones
- Organic food, Playground for kids, gaming zones, balcony/lawns, orchards, pick and drop facility
Activities at The Moksh
- Rappeling, Slithering, Jumaring, Games, Hiking, Jungle Trek, Indoor Golfing & Rockclimbing, Bird Watching
- Day picnics/overnight camps, folk dance and music
The Moksh Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Tariff (EP Plan)||MAP Plan|
|Double Bedded Room (per night)||3990||4500|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- All Cottages, Himalaya facing with balcony and private Lawns, Welcome drink on arrival, bed tea and breakfast for two adults on twin sharing.
- EXTRA ADULT - 35% of the package cost + 15.5% tax with extra bed.
- CHILD – 5 to 12 yrs. – 25% of the package cost + 15.5% tax with or without extra bed.
- Child below 5 yrs. Free on the plan without extra bed.
- Service Tax as applicable.
- NEW YEAR / Special Events supplement shall be extra/over and above the EP Tariff to be communicated at the time of confirmation.
- Check out – 10 A.M., Check in 12.00 noon
How to Reach Hotel The Moksh in Mukteshwar
By Road : Mukteshwar is well connected with state owned busses as well as private busses running from different cities. The nearest bus service starts from Delhi to Kathgodam which takes 8 hours to reach. From Kathgodam the efficient bus service will take you to the resort. Bus service start from Delhis Vivekananda terminal and luxury busses are also available.
By Train : The nearest railhead is Kathgodam which is at a distance of 70 km. Kathgodam is well connected with other major cities in India. Two trains are available from Delhi , the overnight Ranikhet Express that operates between Old Delhi station and Kathgodam Shatabdi. It is a morning Shatabdi that operates between Anand Vihar station and Kathgodam.
By Air : Mukteshwar being a small village does not possess an airport of its own. Pantnagar airport is the nearest airport which is located at about 100 km from Mukteshwar. Pantnagar is conneted to Delhi with daily flights. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the nearest international airport from Delhi which is connected to major cities in India and abroad.