About Camp Mukteshwar by Wildex in Mukteshwar
Wildex Camp Mukteshwar offers a perfect camping experience in Himalayas. Well known for its mytical beauty, Mukteshwar is one of the highest ridges at an altitude of 2272 mtrs. The camp offers a 180 degree view of snowclad Himalayas including highest peak of India - Nanda Devi.
The camp provides warm hospitality in its cozy tents and offers all basic amenities and facilities. Encircled by orchards of apple and peach, the camp is ideal destination to experience natural vistas and adventure activities at the same time.
Location of Hotel Wildex Camp Mukteshwar
The camp is located in Mukteshwar at an distance of 40 kms from Nainital . The town can be reach easily from Delhi after 9 hrs drive only. Mukteshwar Temple and Chauli Ki Jali are famous sightseeing places in Mukteshwar.
The camp provides tented accommodation and all basic amenities & facilities. The cozy accommodations in the camp are clean.
Dining in Wildex Camp Mukteshwar, Mukteshwar
The camp has a dining area where buffet meal is served. Veg and Non-Veg food is served to guests cooked by experienced chefs. One can enjoy the natural surrounding while eating sumptuous food.
- Clean and cozy tents with comfortable bedding, bathroom with running water
- Electricity with backup/ generator facility
- Conference area
Activities at Wildex Camp Mukteshwar
- Day hikes to meadows, jungles, the temple/ashram and hidden villages
- Rock-Climbing and Rappelling from cliffs
- Paragliding (from October to March)
- Kite making & flying workshops
- Tyrolene traverse or flying fox
- Bird watching and astronomy
- Basketball / Volleyball at the camp
- Campfire and games
- Picnic lunch and games at the C.P.R.I. meadows overlooking the Himalayas
- Short trek (1 to 3 days) in central Himalayas
- Forest management programmes. (schools and small groups on request)
- Theatre workshops
Wildex Camp Mukteshwar Tariff Rate Card
|Packages||Tariff (INR) Per Person|
Tariff Validity : 31 Oct 2017
(Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
How to Reach Hotel Wildex Camp Mukteshwar in Mukteshwar
Mukteshwar is well connected by motorable road and can be easily reach from Haldwani (70 kms). Nainital is situated at a distance of 40 kms, Almora at 45 kms and Kathgodam at 60 kms. Buses and taxis are available from Haldwani to Mukteshwar.
Driving Route from Delhi to Mukteshwar :
Haldwani railway station is located at a distance of 69 kms and here one can hire taxi to the camp. Pantnagar airport (90 km) and IGI Delhi airport (352 km) are nearest airports to the camp.