About Mahaseer Fishing Camps in Corbett National Park
Feast your eyes on the scenic Himalayan beauty of Kumaon hills and enjoy the nature amid the concrete jungle in the Mahaseer Fishing Camps. Mahaseer Camps offers the tourists camping in the mid of jungle where you can enjoy a musical night with a bonfire, barbecue, jigs in the jungle of Corbett National Park.
Location of Hotel Mahaseer Fishing Camps
Mahseer Camp is located in the Jhargaon village near Marchula of Corbett National Park which lies on NH - 121. Corbett is the first National Park of the country and attracts a lot of nature and wildlife lovers to enjoy the flora and fauna.
The camps offers spacious, colorful and well-appointed camps divided into different categories : Luxury Camp, Regular Camp and Budget Camp. The camps come with attached washrooms, lights, double as well as single bed, rumming hot/cold water, etc.
Dining in Mahaseer Fishing Camps, Corbett National Park
The fishing camp has a restaurant located just next to the mountain stream. The restaurant offers a great variety of vegetarian/non-vegetarian Indian and Continental cuisines served in buffet style. You can gorge on the lip-smacking food enjoying the scenery around.
- Individual Jungle Cottage, Multi Cuisine Restaurant, Deluxe A/C Cottages, Power backup, Tea/coffer maker
- 24 hours service, Laundry service, Souvenir Shop, Geyser equipped rooms
Activities at Mahaseer Fishing Camps
- Jungle Safari, Nature Walks, Trekking, Picnic by the River, Rappling
- River Crossing, Fishing, Star Gazing, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
Mahaseer Fishing Camps Tariff Rate Card
|Camp Type||Tariff (On Twin Sharing)|
Terms & Conditions :
1. Taxes extra as applicable
2. Includes all buffets meals
3. Check in & check out time 12:00 noon
4. All rates are subject to change without prior notice
5. Booking will be deemed to be confirmed on reciept of advance
6. Budget camps are only available during April and May.
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
How to Reach Hotel Mahaseer Fishing Camps in Corbett National Park
By Road - The fishing camp is well connected by roads to all major parts of the country. The resort can be reached from national capital New Delhi by following New Delhi-Ghaziabad-Hapur-Moradabad-Kashipur-Ramnagar route which is 290 km away from the resort.
By Train - The nearest railhead is Ramnagar which has regular trains to Delhi connecting whole country.
By Air - The nearest airport is Pantnagar Airport which is at a distance of 50 kms from Ramnagar. It operates regular flights to Delhi and other major cities in the country.