About Corbett Hideaway Resort in Corbett
Experience the wilderness of nature in Corbett National Park by planning your stay at The Corbett Hideaway. Spread over a vast expanse of 13 acres, Corbett Hideaway showers us with natures redefined ecstasy. Corbett Hideaway is covered in the thick mango grove, where mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against the door (in season). Wide variety of flower covers the pebbled paths leading to charming cottages with open sit outs.
The tranquility of Corbett Hideaway Resort is broken only by the sound of the gushing Kosi River, pleasant breeze and chirping birds. The Corbett Hideaway is belongs to the Leisure Hotels Group in India
Kindly Note: The resort is under renovation.
Leisure Hotel is the most popular and leading hotel chain of Uttarakhand, having hotels, resorts and camps in all the major tourist destinations.
Here is the list of Leisure hotels: Corbett Hideaway Resort, Corbett River View Retreat Resort, Corbett Hideaway River Lodge Resort, Naini Retreat in Nainital, Ramgarh Himalayan View Retreat, Kausani Sun n Snow Inn, Kashipur The Manor hotel, The Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel in Haridwar, Ganga Lahari in Haridwar, Forrest Resort in Rajaji National Park, Rishikesh Camp 5 Elements, Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Uttarkashi Char Dham Camp, Barkot Char Dham Camp, Harsil Char Dham Camp, Guptkashi Char Dham Camp
Location of Hotel Corbett Hideaway Resort
The 52 guest rooms in The Corbett Hideaway Resort have a clever area separation for your privacy. All the rooms are well equipped with modern amenities like hot water in baths, refrigerator etc. There are a total of 18 deluxe cottages, 11superior cottages, 18 suites and 5 family rooms.
The Deluxe Cottages have contemporary interiors offering views of the beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns. Rooms are newly designed with attached toilet and running hot and cold water.
The Superior Cottages have garden facing luxurious cottages with most of them having private sit outs. Superior Cottages at the Corbett Hideaway ensure a clear area separation for sleeping and living.
Suites have an additional balcony in the first floor and garden furniture at the ground level. The suites of Corbett Hideaway provide luxury at its best. Family Cottage also has an additional small room with two beds for kids. Family Cottages have only one attached toilet and bath with running hot and cold water. The air-conditioning is only in the main bedroom.
Dining in Corbett Hideaway Resort, Corbett National Park
The food served in The Corbett Hideaway resort consists of a great variety, with special emphasis on the freshness of produce. (Remember to ask for minestrone soup, which even though a wee bit spicy, is lip smacking. Also give a try to the chicken Kakori kebabs to give your palate exciting information on gourmet cooking!). Gurney House is a multi cuisine restaurant, The High Bank restaurant, Jim's Grill (speciality grill house), The Tusker Bar and Cigar Lounge are restaurants and bar of Corbett Hideaway.
-The Nature Shop, The Library, Banquet Hall, Conference Hall, Doctor-on-call, Recreation
-Running hot and cold wate, Ayurdevic Spa, Laundry, Electronic safe in the room, Intercom
Activities at Corbett Hideaway Resort
There are loads of activities that you can participate in while a stay at Corbett Hideaway. For an avid city dweller these outdoor and indoor activities will be a completely different experience. You can play croquet in the sprawling lawns, learn to swim in the swimming pool and enjoy water sports as well. Gove your body a massage by trained masseurs as a present. Make a visit at the Jim Corbett National Park where you can capture the indisputable expressions of the animals and birds by doing jungle safari or elephant safari. There is ample scope for short treks into the jungle as well.
Play indoor games like billiards, snooker, table tennis, carom, darts and chess. Wildlife movies are also shown in the conference hall. Read the books written by Jim Corbett and other great authors in the library of Corbett Hideaway. Indulge yourself in the exotic and luscious food served at different restaurants of Corbett Hideaway. Gove your body rest by ayurvedic massage.
Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Rafting, Abseiling/Slithering , River Crossing & Traversing , Cycling , Trekking, Horse Riding, Bird watching, Table Tennis, Cricket, Badminton, Archery, Angling/Fishing, Beach Volleyball
Corbett Hideaway Resort Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Room Only|
|Child 5 - 12 Years||1000|
|Above 12 Years||1500|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- Special offers and Tariff not valid during Christmas and New Year Period
Hotel Corbett Hideaway Resort Packages
Summer HillFest Package
Magical Monsoon Off Season
|Deluxe Room||12999 / 15999 / 18999||8999 / 10499 / 12999|
|Superior Room||14999 / 18999 / 22599||10999 / 12499 / 14999|
|Suite||17999 / 22599 / 25999||13999 / 15499 / 17999|
|Child 5 -12 years||2000 / 2750 / 3350|
|Child above 12 years||3000 / 4450 / 5700|
- Accommodation for 2 Nights and 3 Days
- Welcome Drink on arrival, Meals as per plan
- Fruit Basket and cookies on arrival
- Tea/ Coffee at Sunrise and Sunset in the rooftop lounge
- Cultural programme every alternate evening
- Slide Show/Wildlife movie every alternate evening
- Guitarist performance in the evening
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
- Christmas & New Year Packages will be updated soon.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount from the guest/ their representative travel agent or tour operator at our Office only.
- All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Tariff for Foreign Nationals/ NRIS are on request.
- Check Out Timing- 1100 Hrs; Check In Timing- 1300 Hrs. If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- However following deductions would be levied:
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.