About Hideaway River Lodge Resort in Corbett
The Hideaway River Lodge near Corbett National Park is spread over 10 acres in a cluster of premium tented accommodation in the midst of nature. The resort is very close to the River Ramganga and provides an ideal gateway for those who want to be in aloes proximity to one of the natural wonders of the world. Lush sub-tropical forests with bountiful flora & avi-fauna with more than 600 species of birdlife. Hideaway River Lodge is indeed a moving tribute to the wildlife enthusiast.
Being an eco friendly resort, Corbett Hideaway River Lodge Have no electricity and illumination is provided by solar power and kerosene lanterns. The best place where you can experience the wilderness and exquisiteness of Corbett National Park is Corbett Hideaway River Lodge. This luxurious wildlife resort is perfect for nature lovers, who want to discover its beauty from a close proximity.
Location of Hotel Hideaway River Lodge Resort
The Hideaway River Lodge Resort is situated on the edge of the Corbett Tiger Reserve covering a vast expanse of 10 acres. It is located on the banks of Ramganga River, inside the core jungle area of the Corbett National Park, which is accessed through the Durgadevi Gate.
After lunch in The Corbett Hideaway Resort, tourists are transferred to The Hideaway River Lodge (90 Minutes drive through the forest-a curious journey) in 4WD Jeep followed by a 3.5 Km trek.
The wild ambience of Corbett Hideaway River Lodge showcases splendid biodiversity. Prepare yourself to enjoy the most unique vacation and indulge yourself in the wild world of Corbett. Corbett Hideaway Resort has 10 camps of thatched roof Swiss cottage tents with attached toilet ad bath.
There are 5 deluxe tents, the bedroom is 14x12 feet, bathroom is 6x12 feet and private verandah is 4x12 feet. All the cottages are from eco friendly materials like cloth, stone and thatch. Being an eco friendly resort, Corbett Hideaway River Lodge provides no electricity and illumination is provided by solar power and kerosene lanterns.
Dining in Hideaway River Lodge Resort, Corbett National Park
Dining at the Hideaway River Lodge is an enticing experience. You can not only have classical Indian food but also explore the platters of the Continents. Being one of the best luxury resorts around Jim Corbett National Park, the chefs at the Hideaway River Lodge ensure a unique mix of quality and taste in the foods served.
-Air-conditioned conference hall (seating capacity - 350 persons)
-Attached Washrooms, Running hot and cold water, Solar powered lanterns
Activities at Hideaway River Lodge Resort
There are several interesting adventure activities to do at Corbett Hideaway River Lodge. This place is paradise for anglers. Catch a fish, click photographs and release them. Elephant Safari is the best way to explore the wilderness of Corbett National Park. Cover most of the places of Corbett National park with jeep safari. Enjoy nature walks to local villages and also do bird watching. Play beach volleyball, cricket, archery, chess, carom, table tennis and badminton.
Hotel Hideaway River Lodge Resort Packages
|Accommodation Type||2 Nights and 3 Days Package|
|Validity||1st October 2016 to 15th April 2017|
|Swiss Cottage Luxury Tents||20000|
The above price includes following services:
- Assistance on arrival & departure at The Riverview Retreat’ Corbett
- Lunch on Day 01 and Day 03 at The Riverview Retreat’
- Accommodation at The Hideaway Riverview Lodge for 02 nights on twin sharing basis
- All meals at the campsite (Day 01 Lunch till Day 03 Breakfast) with Tea/coffee and snacks at the campsite
- Transfer to and from Riverview Retreat by using 4 WD jeeps
- Accompanying one naturalist/Guide throughout the trip
- All wildlife trapping arrangements including Night vision binoculars, Camera Traps and Pug mark casting
- Mineral water bottles during the trek
- Juices and soft drinks around the campfire
- Bar-be-que at the last night
- 01 bottle of wine during the stay
Taxes Payable : 12.5 %
Package Validity : 15 Apr 2017
Terms & Conditions:
- If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
However following deductions would be levied:
15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
Booking of Morning and Afternoon Jeep Safari
Advance booking of Morning and Afternoon Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park is available 30 days in advance for Indian nationals and90 days for foreign nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete photo id details of the person.
- Corbett Park is open 365 days a year. The Jhirna Zone remains open for tourists’ right through the year.
- Jeep Safari package includes 01 bottle complimentary mineral water per person, tea/coffee & cookies
- There is no entrance fee for kids up to 5 years in Corbett National Park
- Bijrani, Jhirna, Sitabani & Durgadevi are a Half Day Game View Drive. Timings are: 0630 Hrs – 0930 Hrs and 1430 Hrs – 1730 Hrs.
How to Reach Hotel Hideaway River Lodge Resort in Corbett National Park
The distance from Delhi to Hideaway River Lodge is 280 kms. The nearest railhead and bus stand is Ramnagar situated 50 kms away. Private Taxi are easily available from Ramnagar to Hideaway River Lodge.
Leisure Hotel is the most popular and leading hotel chain of Uttarakhand, having hotels, resorts and camps in all the major tourist destinations.
Here is the List of Leisure hotels: Corbett Hideaway Resort, Corbett River View Retreat Resort, Corbett Hideaway River Lodge Resort, Naini Retreat in Nainital, Ramgarh Himalayan View Retreat, Kausani Sun n Snow Inn, Kashipur The Manor hotel, The Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel in Haridwar, Ganga Lahari in Haridwar, Forrest Resort in Rajaji National Park, Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Uttarkashi Char Dham Camp, Barkot Char Dham Camp, Harsil Char Dham Camp, Guptkashi Char Dham Camp, Aloha on the Ganges - Beach Camp Rishikesh