About Xanadu Resort in Majkhali (near Ranikhet)
Xanadu Retreat offers a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the metropolitans offering serenity at it best. The resort houses well furnished colonial rooms overlooking the garden area and Himalayan ranges such as Trishul, Nanda Devi & Panchachuli Range.
The word Xanadu literally means an idyllic beautiful place and the Xanadu Retreat Resort does justice to its name. The resort itself can be referred to as mini Ranikhet. The lush green gardens with blooming flowers, humming birds, and the backdrop of a Colonial English Style heritage structures makes The Xanadu Retreat a unique and ideal place to stay in Ranikhet.
Location of Hotel Xanadu Retreat
From Xanadu Retreat resort, various tourist places in Ranikhet are easily accessible. From resort Kalika Temple is 5 kms, Ranikkhet Golf Course is 7 kms, Ranikhet Mall Road is 12 kms, Hairakhan Temple is 15 kms, Chaubatia Garden is 19 kms, Binsar Mahadev Temple is 22 kms.
Xanadu Retreat serves the guests with total 21 well furnished rooms. Travellers can choose from 12 Deluxe rooms, 5 Executive rooms and 4 Family Suites.
All rooms have antique furnishings and are equipped with modern day amenities. Some of the room opens up to the garden area and some overlooks the splendid Himalayan range. All rooms are equipped with intercom facilities, Tea/ Coffee maker, satellite television, and attached bathroom.
Dining in Xanadu Retreat, Ranikhet
Good food and service always adds to the holidaying experience. The Xanadu Resort has an excellent multi-cuisine restaurant called Maddy's Kitchen, that serves a wide variety of delicious and wholesome dishes. Delectable array of appetizing breakfast, lip-smacking snacks and sumptuous dinners are specialities of the restaurant.
- Attached bathrooms with 24 hours hot and cold water, CTV with all channels
- Telephone STD/ISD., Round the clock room service, Fresh coffee/tea in the morning
- Daily Newspaper, Laundry service, Doctor on call, 100% back up generator, Conference Hall
- Purified drinking water, Ample parking, valet service, Heaters and warm blowers in winters
Activities at Xanadu Retreat
- Bird watching with guide, Short treks through Oak Forest, Rock climbing, Rappelling, Hiking,
- Night Safari, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Video games for children, Children park, Mountain Bikes
Xanadu Retreat Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Tariff - Room Only|
|Super Deluxe Room||3500|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Hotel Xanadu Retreat Packages
Off Season MAP Plan
(4 Jan - 31 March)
Season MAP Plan
(1 Apr - 3 July)
|Super Deluxe Room||8999||9999|
|Child 5-12 years||25% of above package||1500|
|Above 12 years||35% of above package||2500|
|2 Nights Package Includes||
- Welcome Drink on Arrival(Non Alcoholic)
- Fruit Basket on day 1.
- Bed Tea, Breakfast, & One Major meal
- Welcome Drink on Arrival, Fruit Basket on first day.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner, Evening Bonfire.
- Evening hi-tea, Usage of recreational facilities
- Nature walks, Evening live entertainment
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
How to Reach Hotel Xanadu Retreat in Ranikhet
From Xanadu Resort Almora is 28 kms, Dunagiri Temple is 48 kms, Jageshwar is 63 kms, Baijnath Temple is 65 kms, Nainital is 70 kms, Binsar Bird Sanctuary is 70 kms, Jim Corbett National Park is 80 kms, Mukteswar is 98 kms, Kathgodam Rail Station is 98 kms, Pantnagar Airport is 130 kms, Patal Bhuwaneswar is 160 kms, Munsiyari is 205 kms and Delhi is 378.