About Anns Cottage in Nainital
Anns Cottage is a boutique hotel in Nainital, which offers well-appointed accommodation units, fitted with modern facilities. Manu Maharani Lodge recently has been fully refurnished and is now known as Anns Cottage. It is now being professionally run under a new management by the Stellar Group, promoters of The Stellar Gymkhana an Exclusive Members only Club in Greater Noida.
Anns Cottage offers a destination where you can sit out on the deck and see the fish dance in the gentle waves of Nainital Lake. This is a place where when the temple bells chime, and huge starry lanterns romance the night, the lights of the Lake City compete in the still waters.
Location of Hotel Ann's Cottage
There are 6 rooms and 1 Suite in Ann's Cottage, and each room is very spacious with huge windows with Lake view. The rooms are equipped with a writing desk and coffee table with 2 chairs and all the modern facilities to make your stay comfortable.
Dining in Ann's Cottage, Nainital
There is a multi Cuisine restauant in Anns Cottage which serves Indian and Chinese cuisine. The Restaurant, overlooking the Lake provides the right ambience to match the holiday mood with delicious food. In room Dining is also available from 7a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Complementary Wi-Fi, Heater, Tea or coffee maker, Satellite Television
- DVD on demand, LCD TVs, Pedestal fans, Laundry Service (on paid basis)
- Bathrooms equipped with 2 geysers, Safety Locker
Activities at Ann's Cottage
- Indoor Games: Pool, Table Tennis, Carrom, Outdoor: Swings and Slides for Children
- Boating in Naini Lake, Cable Car Ride From the Mall Road to Snow view point
- Half day visit to Bhimtal and Naukucha Tal, Visit to the Hanuman Temple (Hanumangadi)
- Half day visit to Botanical Caves, Horse riding
Ann's Cottage Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||CP Plan - Peak Season||CP Plan - Low Season||CP Plan - Mid Season|
|Lake Facing Deluxe Room||7000||5000||6000|
|Lake Facing Super Deluxe Room||8000||6000||7000|
|Lake Facing Suite||10000||8000||9000|
Taxes Payable : 17.42 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- Reservation can be confirmed by making a 100% advance payment.
- Bookings without an advance are considered enquiries and do not ensure a reservation, please confirm your reservation by making an advance payment as stated above.
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- 07 days prior to the check-in date- No retention.
- Less than 07 days but before 03 days from the date of Check-In : 50% charge of the reservation amount.
- No-Show/Cancellation within 03 days of Check-In : No refund of the reservation amount.
- Management reserves the right to review the above policies on a case-to-case basis.
- Children under 7 years may be accommodated in the same room as parents at no extra cost. If no extra bed is asked for, children between 7 to 12 years will be charged as per policy attached.
- No child less than 18 yrs age can be allowed to stay alone in the hotel. If an extra bed is required, the same would be provided at an additional cost.
How to Reach Hotel Ann's Cottage in Nainital
By Road from Delhi:
Road Route 1: Delhi - Hapur bypass - Gajraula - Moradabad bypass - Rampur - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Nainital - Anns Cottage
Road Route 2: Delhi - Hapur bypass - Gajraula - Moradabad bypass - Baazpur- Kaladhungi - Nainital - Anns Cottage
By Railways: Kathgodam (35 Kms away) is the last terminus of broad gauge line of North East Railways connecting Nainital with Delhi, Dehradun and Howarah . Haldwani (40 Kms.) and Lalkuan (56 Kms) are other railway terminals.
Tourists coming by trains and then take Taxis or Buses from Kathgodam or Haldwani. Taxis are available on shared seat basis at Haldwani Taxi stand and as well as at Kathgodam and Lalkuan railway stations.