About Suman Paradise in Nainital
Suman Paradise is a budget boutique hotel in Mallital region of Nainital. All the Rooms in the hotel are equipped with all modern amenties. The Hotel also has a Conference Hall and a Restaurant open to all the Guests.
Suman Hotels & Resorts is a prominent group of hotels in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. The hotels of these groups are: Suman Paradise in Nainital, Corbett Suman Grand in Jim Corbett, Suman Royal Resort in Kausani and Hotel Sagar in Kausani.
Location of Hotel Suman Paradise
Suman Paradise hotel is located in Mallital.
There are 18 rooms in luxury and premium category and 1 suite in Hotel Suman Paradise, All the rooms are furnished with basic amenities like television, study table, sofa, and shower area. Guests can avail services like internet access, parking, and transfers.
Dining in Suman Paradise, Nainital
The hotel has an indoor restaurant and a dining hall. In-room dining is also available.
- LCD Television, Tea Coffee Maker in the Room, Hot and cold water
- Laundry Service, Doctor on Call, Sightseeing, Guide Service and Conference Hall
- Internet Access, Taxi Services, Railway Station Transfer, Airport Transfer, Parking Facility,
- Free pickup and drop to the Masjid at mall road (8AM to 8PM) by hotel vehicle
Activities at Suman Paradise
- Bird Watching in Nainital, Jungle Tours in Nainital, Kumaon Himalayas Mountain Biking Tours
- Exciting Camping in the Jungle, Rock Climbing in Nainital at Bara Patthar, Trekking
How to Reach Hotel Suman Paradise in Nainital
By Air: Pantnagar (70 kms) is nearest airport but it is not operational due to the termination of Vayudoot services. The nearest airport is Indira Gandhi-International airport at New Delhi.
By Rail: Kathgodam (35kms) is the nearest Train station from Nainital. It is well connected to Delhi, Kolkata and Dehradun.
By Road: Nainital is very well connected to other cities by state public transport buses. And if you are going in your own vehicle, the best route to go from Delhi to Nainital would be through Kaladungi: Delhi - Ghaziabad - Hapur - Garhmukteshwar - Gajraula - Moradabad - Tanda - Bazpur - Kaladhungi ï¿½ Nainital