About Maharaja Hotel in Nainital
Hotel Maharaja is a deluxe budget hotel located on Zoo Road (Upper Mall) in Nainital. The hotel provides the good food with comfortable stay in Nainital at a very affordable cost.
The Maharaja hotel faces the Naini lake and you can enjoy fabulous views of the town and the lake from the rooms and verandahs. The variety of accommodations available makes it suitable for couples, families and groups.
Location of Hotel Maharaja
Hotel Maharaja is located on the Zoo Road just 310 Kms from Delhi, 150 Kms from Moradabad, 126 Kms from Corbett National Park, 276 Kms from Haridwar, 376 Kms from Mussoorie, 140 Kms from Bareilly, 70 Kms from Pantnagar, 165 kms from Ramnagar, 40 Kms from Haldwani, 117 kms from Kausani, 62 Kms from Ranikhet, 300 kms from Dehradun and 34 kms from Kathgodam.
Hotel Maharaja has 24 neat and clean rooms fitted with all modern amenities. There are variety of accommodation options for couples, families and groups to suit specific needs of our guests. The rooms have wooden paneling and are warm and comfortable.
- Double bed lake facing Room: Ideal for a couple or a couple with a child below 5 years (Room Size 10*10) this room is a Corridor room.
- Double bed corridor: Ideal for a couple or a couple with a child below 5 years (Room Size 10*10) this room is a Corridor room.
- Double bed super deluxe: Ideal for a Couple with or a Couple with Children 5-12 years with extra sofa cum bed .(Room size 15*-10) this Room is a Lake Facing Room.
- Four bed super deluxe: Ideal for 4 to 5 people or family with teenager children( Room Size 20*10) it has four beds and two bath rooms , a glass door /curtain partition in between rooms.
Dining in Maharaja, Nainital
There is multi Cuisine restaurant in Hotel Maharaja Nainital which serves the delicious Mughlai, Gujrati, Bengali and North Indian food
- TV, intercom, running hot and cold water, power backup.
- Special family suites with two bathrooms.
- Complimentary transport is provided from the bus/taxi stand on arrival and departure.
- For climbing to the hotel we will provide complementary shuttle service, which is available from 10.00 am to 8.30 pm till night as many times you go to the hotel (ONLY FOR COMING UP TO THE HOTEL).
- Doctor on call, Tour guides, Laundry service
Maharaja Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Peak Season (16 May - 30 June, 14 Aug - 17 Aug, 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2016)||Season (1 May - 15 May, 1 Oct - 12 Oct 2016)||Mid Season (1 Apr - 30 April, 1 July - 13 July, 19 Sept - 30 Sept, 13 Oct - 23 Dec 2016, 1 Jan - 4 Jan 2016)||Off Season (14 July - 13 Aug, 18 Aug - 18 Sept 2016, 5 Jan - 31 Mar 2016)|
|Double Bed Deluxe Room (Coridor - non lake facing)||2490||2241||1992||1619|
|Double Bed Deluxe Room (Lake Facing)||2790||2511||2232||1814|
|Double Bed Super Deluxe (Lake Facing Room)||3790||3411||3032||2464|
|Maharaja Suite (Lake Facing)||4290||3861||3432||2789|
|Double Bed Economy (Non Lake Facing)||2190||1971||1752||1424|
|Four bedded Super Deluxe Room (Coridor non lake facing)||4290||3861||3432||2789|
Taxes Payable : 12.42 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Please carry the valid identification cards (I.D)/address proof of yourself and all the adult Members accompanying you. VOTER I.D, DRIVING LICENCE , ADHARA CARD .ETC... Pan card will not be considered as valid address proof .
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel directly.
- Check-in time is 11:00 A.M, Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- If cancelled before 15 days: 75% refund, Between 15 days to 7 days 50% refund, Less than 7 days, No-Shows or Early Checkout : No refund.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check in
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
How to Reach Hotel Maharaja in Nainital
If you are coming by your own vehicle via Delhi, then you should follow this route: Delhi-Hapur-Moradabad-Rampur-Bislaspur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Nainital
When you reach the Nainital Bus Stand then take right towards The Mall Raod, after paying bridge tax for your vehicle for entering Mall Road. After a drive of 100 mts take a U-turn towads Zoo Road from Evelyn Hotel. After 100 mts of uphill drive you will see Gauri hotel, then Prashant hotel, then Paryatak hotel and finally you will reach Hotel Maharaja.
The nearest Railway station is at Kathgodam (34 kms) and nearest airport is at Delhi (310 kms) from Hotel Maharaja.