About Hotel Tabor Cottage in Mussoorie
Hotel Tabor Cottage is a 2 star boutique cum cottage hotel in Mussoorie built in 1850. The hotel is an old age property well manage by Rokeby Manor Hotel. It offers a comfortable accomodation with major amenities and facilities at a reasonable price.
Located at the highest point of Mussoorie in Landour, the hotel is close to the major famous travel destination in Mussoorie . The hotel provides magnificent valley views from every window.
Hotel Tabor Cottage is manage by Hotel Rokeby Manor.
Location of Hotel Tabor Cottage
Hotel Tabor Cottage is located at 2.5 km from Picture Palace Bus Stand in Landour. The centre of Mussoorie and famous Mall Road is at 4 km distance from the hotel. Nearest railway station is at 36 kms in Dehradun and the Jolly Grant Airport is at 57 kms away from Tabor Cottage.
Hotel Tabor Cottage offers 5 cozy rooms with 3 separate beds in each and 1 single bed en-suite room. Each room is color themed as Blue, Pink, Green and Lilac. Every room has all modern amenities and facilities like private bathroom, study table, wardrobe, 24 hr running hot/cold water. There is a 42 inch big flat LCD TV in the lounge and the entire hotel has 24 hr power backup.
Dining in Tabor Cottage, Mussoorie
The hotel has a kitchen serving breakfast and fully equipped with fridge, oven, hob, micro. Guest can enjoy the lunch and dinner at Emily restaurant at the near Rokeby Manor hotel.
- LCD TV, telephone, DVD player, wardrobe, Private bathroom with hot/cold water
- WiFi, Computer service, laundry, heater, In house kitchen, garden with sitting
- Parking, airport transfer, daily housekeeping, Library, Mountain bike/scooter on hire
Tabor Cottage Tariff Rate Card
|Accomodation Type (CP Plan)||
Rates Per Night
Peak Season/Normal Season
|Triple room (3 beds)||4900/3950|
|Single room (1 bed)||2500/2000|
|Long Stay Discounts||Discount|
|5 - 7 Nights||30%|
|8 - 13 Nights||35%|
|14 - 19 Nights||40%|
|20 - 25 Nights||45%|
|26 Nights and more||50%|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- Peak season: May to July, Normal season: August to April
- Peak season tariff will be applicable during the Diwali / Christmas / New Year Week and Independence / Republic Day weekend
- Includes Breakfast, Taxes Extra