About Silent Trail Strawberry Hall in Nainital
Silent Trail Strawberry Hall, Nainital welcomes you to experience the charm of bygone British era. Explore the beauty of nature by visiting Nainital and stay at the luxurious Strawberry Hall resort, situated in the Ayarpatta hill. Built in 1870, The Strawberry Hall is a British cottage where Jim Corbett used to live in his childhood days.
The interiors of the resort are aesthetically done and have successfully preserved the British era. The Strawberry Hall Cottage is located amidst a wooded city forest offering tranquil environs. The resort has a cozy lounge area and several spacious sit-out areas from where the guests can praise the beauty of mountains.
Silect Trail Strawberry Hall has another sister concern in Jilling Estate as Silent Trail Sanctuary.
Location of Hotel Silent Trail Strawberry Hall
The Strawberry Hall Cottage is just 10 minutes walk from Mall Road. Situated in the verdant Ayarpatta hill, The Strawberry Hall overlooks the splendor beauteousness of nature.
The Strawberry Hall offers luxurious 3 Suites (6 rooms). All the rooms are well equipped with modern amenities ensuring a comfortable and luxurious stay to the guests.
Dining in Silent Trail Strawberry Hall, Nainital
The dining restaurant of Strawberry Hall serves with delectable Indian and Continental cuisines. The restaurant overlooks the picturesque valleys of Kumaon hills.
- DTH-LCD TV and channels, Wi-fi internet, Mini-fridge Microwave, Modernly equipped bathrooms
- Electric kettle, Telephone, Twenty-four hour hot and cold water
- Ample parking space, Play area for children, Twenty-four hour electricity backup, 24 hr room service
Activities at Silent Trail Strawberry Hall
- Trekking, Shopping for locally made handicrafts, Nature Walks
- Sight seeing, Bird watching, Boating and Yatching