About Hotel Karma Vilas Resort in Mussoorie
The Karma Vilas Resort is a 19th century Victorian style villa situated in the picturesque town of Mussoorie. Karma Vilas Resort is nestled amidst oak and pine trees covering a vast expanse of 6.5 acres.
Location of Hotel Karma Vilas Resort
The strategically located for scenic views, Karma Vilas Resort is rated amongst the best heritage resorts in Mussoorie. It is situated at an altitude of 6,000ft above sea level. It is situated 1km from the city centre, 1km from King Craig petrol pump on Picture Palace Road, offering tranquility at its best
The Karma Vilas Resort serves a total of 11 rooms as they are focused on quality rather than quantity. In the walls of The Karma Vilas Resort old world charm meets modern day facilities. The rooms are categorized as Deluxe Rooms (7) and Royal Classic Rooms (4). Rooms are spacious and elegantly furnished and a fireplace to cozy up to. Karma Vilas Resort is offers several amenities such as 24 hour room service, Wi-Fi, Laundry, running hot and cold water, LCD TV with satellite connection etc.
Dining in Karma Vilas Resort, Mussoorie
Karma Vilas Resort serves its guests with a variety of beverages, snacks and cuisines. Agni is a multi cuisine restaurant serving delicious food.
The Garden Cafe offers you a variety of tea, coffee and mocktails. The Garden Café is quite popular in Mussoorie because of its mocktails. It is an ideal place to hangout in the evening.
Maya is an open air lounge which serves grilled snacks.
- LCD TV's with Tata sky connection, Fireplace, 24 hrs room service, Open air lounge MAYA
- Multi Cuisine restaurant "AGNI", Garden Café, Private spaces, Taxi service, Wi-Fi enabled, Parking space
- Information desk, Conference Hall, Laundry, Running hot and cold water, Fitness Centre
- Karma Vilas Resort is an ideal venue for board meetings, company offsites and training programs. The
- Meeting Room, equipped with all modern facilities, can accommodate upto 20 people.
Activities at Karma Vilas Resort
- Yoga and pranic healing therapies
- Trekking to nearby spring water streams, Bonfire nights