About Yamunotri Cottages in Kharsali Village, JankiChattiYamunotri Cottages is one the best place to stay during Chardham Yatra at Yamunotri. It is the amidst stunning beauty and majestic snow clad Himalayas, beautiful meadows, coniferous trees and stepping paddies. You can also take a short walk into the Kharsali village in the evening or visit the Shani temple.
You can stay at Yamunotri cottages during Char Dham Yatra or Yamunotri Dham Yatra. It also offers accommodation for tourists visiting Yamunotri by Helicopter.
Location of Hotel Yamunotri Cottages
The Yamunotri Cottages is located in Kharsali village which is situated between River Yamuna and the River Hiranyabahu.. The resort is close to the Helipad of Yamunotri and also connected by Road.
The Yamunotri Cottages offers luxurious stay either in well furnished modern Cottages/Huts or the experience of camping in ultimate Swiss tents (with attached baths and toilets).
The Yamunotri Cottages offers discounts oon two night stay, and special offers on group bookings as well. It also provides booking of Helicopter for Dehradun and char Dham Yatra.
Dining in Yamunotri Cottages, Jankichatti
There is multi-cuisine dining facility in Yamunotri Cottages, offering delicious pure vegetarian food. The Yamunotri Cottages prepares authentic dishes in a traditional way to create the perfect blend of smell and taste.
- Seasonal Welcome Drink on arrival, room service for tea/coffee
- Lavish Buffet Meals in spacious dining hall, 1 bottle of mineral water daily
- Hot* and cold running water in rooms (At fix timings morning and evening)
- Complimentary accommodation for one child below 5 years
- Doctor on call, Laundry service, Arrangements of palkis, ponies or porters for Yatra
Yamunotri Cottages Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type (MAP Plan)||Till 10 Jul||11 July to 31 Aug||1 Sept to Nov|
|Swiss Tents (15)||5500||3500||5500|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- The hotel staff allocate the rooms upon arrival of the guests, subject to availability.
- The hotel also reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of stay, in the event of an early departure.
How to Reach Hotel Yamunotri Cottages in Jankichatti
By Road: Kharsali is the last village before you start your trek to Yamunotri Temple. The road from Rishikesh/Dehradun via Barkot and Janki chatti connects you to the Yamunotri Cottages. Options of ponies, porters and palanquins (palkis) are available for those who are unable to cope up with trek physically.
By Air: The resort is the only place in Yamunotri which is connected by a Helipad next door. One can take a flight to Dehradun and then take a helicopter to Kharsali (just 30 min Flying time from Sahastradhara helipad).